Bagger Bags IncThe starched bags were bad-quality and you have only 7 days to return them

R

Don’t buy starched bags for bikes from Bagger Bags Inc. I have ordered the set and it arrived, but the quality was poor and these bags were made from low-quality materials. I requested full refund, because these bags couldn’t be used. The seller ignored me within 7 days and after that he sent email, where he said that they provide only 7 day return policy. They scammed me.

• Ju
    Julia Braden Feb 25, 2019

I bought this item for my son and daughter in laws anniversary. They absolutely love it. It fit perfectly in the saddlebag. Fits perfectly in the saddlebags and holds a lot. I am very happy with AdvanBlack Stretched bags! Excellent paint match. I highly recommend to anyone!!!

• Yo
    Yoel Silber Feb 25, 2019

The Saddlebags were shipped and arrived in a real short time. I was very impressed. The quality, looks, feel and operation of the product is tops and exactly as advertised. Very happy, needless to say. Will surely purchase from Bagger Bags again. Great experience.

• Cu
    Cub Oid Feb 25, 2019

The Harley Extended Saddlebags are very nice. Great price. Shipped very promptly.
    I was very happy with the mounting hardware. I had to fabricate a steel reinforcement on the inside of the bags so they would be mounted securely. Otherwise totally satisfied!!

• Si
    Simon Joy Feb 25, 2019

Nice fit and they look great have had them for a while know and still look great holding up very good. These saddlebags look great on my Harley. The customer service with this company was excellent, over all I am satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend them.

• De
    Definite Point Feb 12, 2019

My new Harley Extended saddlebags are amazing. Easy install on my Harley Davidson. Excellent customer service. Excellent and Well made, fast shipping, and good price. Bagger Bags was great helping me with my order. I love Bagger Bags Company!!!

• Mi
    MikeJames Feb 12, 2019

Nice fender at a reasonable price. Quick shipping. Harley fender looks great and was very easy it was to install. It bolted on without any problems at all, it lined up perfectly. I like the rolled edges front and sides but the back was not folded. I would buy it again.

• Ke
    Kevin Brian Feb 12, 2019

I got a set of saddlebags for my Harley. They were very inexpensive and well built. Bagger Bags quickly shipped the order and the price was better than any of the competitors who sell comparable bags. I would order again and will recommend them to all my biker friends.

• Te
    Texxon oil Feb 12, 2019

I just recently got Extended Saddlebags and I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of them, and the price cannot be beat. I also love that they can be mounted or slung over or under the seat. I would very highly recommend them.

• Er
    Eric Pogue Feb 12, 2019

I purchase Extended Saddlebags for my Harley Davidson from Bagger Bags last year. Great products that are durable and stylish. I will definitely purchase a smaller set of Extended Stretched Saddlebags as the quality is excellent. Thank You Bagger Bags!!!

Jos Charles Feb 11, 2019

I love Harley Saddlebags and their great customer service. Excellent quality great fit. The bags are very good quality and look great on my bike. I will recommend Bagger Bags products to anyone!!!

Sandra Gabriel Feb 11, 2019

I ordered Harley Extended Saddlebags and they are absolutely perfect. The saddlebags are well made and are high-quality bags. Quick delivery! Fit with no issues and paint matched perfectly. Great quality, design, and value! Love the saddlebags!!!

• El
    Eliza beth Feb 11, 2019

Bagger bags are wonderful. Bagger Bags are the cheapest I've found, but the Quality is not cheap at all. The bags are very sturdy and well made. Customer service was quick and Bagger Bags sent me a tracking number. Great product and great customer service! Thanks Bagger Bags.

• Co
    Containersin motion Feb 11, 2019

The Harley Extended Saddlebags were shipped and arrived in a real short time. I was very impressed. The quality, looks, feel and operation of the product is tops and exactly as advertised. Very happy, needless to say. I will surely purchase from Bagger Bags again. Great experience.

• Br
    Briandunn Attorney Feb 11, 2019

The Extended Saddlebags I got were a perfect fit for my Harley Street Motorcycle. They look great and are a very good quality! I am very pleased with my purchase and the easy of dealing with Bagger Bags.

• Al
    Ali ce Feb 11, 2019

The Extended Saddlebags were shipped and arrived in a real short time. I was very impressed. The quality, looks, feel and operation of the product is tops and exactly as advertised. Very happy, needless to say. Will surely purchase from Bagger again. Great experience.

• In
    Inkojet Reviews Feb 11, 2019

2017 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special, This is perfect, I love it, for the Money this is good, compared to other Brands, I am extremely happy with the results of these Saddlebags. I will recommend this company to anyone!!

• Al
    Alexander Loukaides Feb 11, 2019

Got Saddlebags for my Harley Street 750 and they are great. Not bad to install and look good on the bike. Excellent service. Bags arrived more quickly than I expected. Fit great. So far, so good. I would buy from Bagger Bags again.

Matty Gut Dec 05, 2016

Good company all around. Ordered a set of 4.5" bags for my 14 Street Glide. Took about 3 weeks to get in but once it did I was impressed with the quality for the price I got it for. Everything hit and lined up, just needed to do some body work. Just finished the kit, attached some pics in the bottom to show the work. Already recommend my buddies to them and they hooked them up as well.

Had a different experience then you guys. But I had a good experience dealing with them.

Johnmyer001 Dec 01, 2016

I didnt really have that issue with my order. I palced an order with Bagger Bags on 10/7/16 for a set of strecthed baggers for my 14 SG and yes it came in a tad bit late (was told 3-4 weeks, came on the 4th week). Just got around to installing it and everything seems to be fine. I mocked it up myself and it came out sick. wasnt trying to go for a huge bagger look but something more CVO and this kit did it for me.

Quality of the product was good, strong fiberglass and everytime I called they answered with any questions. Already have recommended friends to buy from them and they have bought as well.

Joe kamp Sep 20, 2016

Same here . I ordered a fender bags and a fairing with radio and speakers. The fender don't fit. The bags were different sizes. The fairing had big gaps at the seam where the front and back go together. The radio was a car radio. Not marine grade. It fryed the first time I washed the bike. I don't receive the right led lights for the the fender. The fender don't fit my seat and I asked them before I bought this stuff if I could use my seat and they told me yes. They told me there was 7 day return policy. I told them my order was never completed so how am I past the 7 days. They don't care they told me there was a restocking fee and it would not be any more than 20%. I sent the stuff back and they gave me $1000.00 back out of $2100.00. My calculator says that is more than 20%. Bagger bags inc are rip off artist. And I think they are going under another name on Facebook .. bag 5 .. so watch out for bag 5 on Facebook its the same company. If I lived closer i would pay them a little visit.

• Do
    Don't buy from here! Apr 27, 2016

That is half inch gaps not 12

• Do
    Don't buy from here! Apr 27, 2016

I agree! This company is junk! I purchased a batwing fairing from them and was told two week delivery, after speaking with them several times and getting 3 new guaranteed delivery dates, it came after 5 weeks. I even had to tell them not to paint it at this point or it would have been even longer! When it arrived there were over 12 inch gaps in the seam with jagged around the entire piece and was missing the windshield and mounting brackets. I called them at 10 am and was told the parts would be over nighted to me. Not much to my surprise, when I called this morning to verify that they had been shipped, they had not! I was again assured they would ship today but they could not be overnighted to me and I will receive them Friday.
    The customer service this company has is garbage as well as their parts. Luckily I have experience with fiberglass and was able to straighten out the edges and make it fit together better.