Baer's Furniture — missrepresentation and apathy
As a professional interior designer and owner of Kopko & Company design firm, I purchased merchandise from Baers for a job i was completeing( a sizeable sale). At time of delivery, the merchandise had been sold out from under me, the designer, the office and even the Manager Bruce were totally apathetic and haveing paid in full told me if i cancelled the order they would keep the money i had paid as a restocking fee!!!
The first delivery was cancelled after I had waited for 4 hours for the delivery and only after I had called the office to see where they were!!
In this time of business going bankrupt daily, I am sure this is one name that will appear soon on that roster.
I can only hope someone from the Baer family reads this complaint and takes some sort of action to protect their family business...to date i have not heard of any furniture bail out from the government !!!
More Baer's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Baer's Furniture - poor quality product!
- Baer's Furniture - don't be fooled by sale prices and personable designers
- Baer's Furniture - no refund
- Baer's Furniture - damaged furniture no replacement no refund no nothing
- Baer's Furniture - poor customer service from the owner
- Baer's Furniture - mattress
- Baer's Furniture - bad customer service
- Baers's - Serta Adjustable Bed - did not receive the right order!
- Baer's Furniture - customer service after purchase
- Baer's Furniture - defective furniture