Badoo.comtaking unauthorised money from credit card

J

I joined badoo for a week at a price of 4, 99tl ONLY.

However u have taken 6 further payments of 29, 99tl each. I did not agree to this. I ask you kindly to refund the money.

They said it was 4, 99 for only one week. I did not ask for anything extra. You have stolen lots from my credit card without my knowledge.

There seems to be a default setting that customers are not aware of that allows you to automatically take money from peoples credit cards.

The service itself is very confusing you see profile pictures of other members and you click like or unlike. You can open additional features by buying super powers which unlock resticted content.

I was not aware that when my super powers were running low Badoo were automatically topping them up and charging my credit card.

I never got any recieps or email confirmation about these payments, it was only when I checked my bank accound that I noticed.

I have since been made aware of these extra charges and have tried to delete my account but that is also difficult to do. I have requested a new password link over 10 times but have not got one, I need this password to delete the account.

I opened the account using my facebook login details but they need an additional password to close it that I do not have.

I would like Badoo to refund me as a gesture of good will for the 6 payments of 29, 99 i, e 179, 97tl
I really want to warn people about giving credit card details to this website as they store the information and take money at theif free will

This happened over 2 days 17th and 18th December

• Ji
    Jim56987 Feb 01, 2019

I just found out today that I have been charged 21 times and some times 3 times a day with each payment of £15.75 that comes up £300.75 without the 1 week subscription. I find badoo to be a scam machine. Do not give any perosnal information to badoo including email address, credit card details, phone numbers etc. They are a scam machine watch out!

• Se
    SentinelDaniel Aug 12, 2019

@Jim56987 did you get any refund?

and yes i'm having the same issue right now!