• Bl
    Blue velvet Feb 01, 2017

I was reporting to Badoo another cheater and liar on name Mohamed Elgammal, 51 yo from Cairo but nothing happend. He still on there even i told them he is married not single as he is pretending and father of 3 kids. His phone nr.[protected]. Liar, cheater, sick mind, pervert, playing many women in the same time.

Comments

nouara nouara Aug 30, 2017

@Blue velvet I met him also. He told me his wife is dead 3 years ago. His skype id is mselgamal11 . Big liar. When he was asking me to see me on skype and i was opening the cam he was masturbating. I hope his kids will not find out what kind of father they have.

• Ho
    hornbillgirl Jul 21, 2014

whoa... i knew this guy segosha too. Tonight i randomly googled his name and i get this complaint. He did say he is single too. I knw smthing was wrong w him so I decided to be friend w him. We met twice. I worked in Singapore and I knew he always went there. Now I know that his wife is staying there (got the info from her fb, thanks!) He didnt answer me back when I tried to meet him there. If I was a bad person like he did, I would share me and him-pic w his wife! Haha..but nahh.. Im not that bad ;) Beware of this segosha!

Jackstle Jun 01, 2013

I met an Irish Called John Gerard Neary on Badoo.com since Nov 2012. (Johng, 38, single, Kuala Lumpur https://eu1.badoo.com/0267479916/?r=32&p=2)
    When I tried to add him on Facebook by typing John Gerard Neary and Kuala Lumpur, I found him. But when I told him I wanted to add him, he then changed his username as 'Sean O Nearaigh'. Even so, his hyperlink couldn't be changed. (www.facebook.com/john.gerard.2013) In his profile, I found he is married and also found his family pictures with his wife and daughter on his wife's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/lourdes.evasco)
    I was shocked when reading this as he stated he is single with no kid on Badoo.com where I met him and share Skype accounts (IDs: segoshaguy, John.gn & John.neary1)
    He first denied and confessed this morning to me that and asked me not to bother him and don't want to hear from me. He even said he used to sleep with lots of women that he met on Badoo behind his wife. I said, Jerk and ###, ###, you should had better f*** off. I also reported to Badoo about his misbehavior but still his account was not terminated yet.
    I'm kind of bad luck of meeting this jerk, What the f*** of this guy!!