Award Notification Commission$2,000,000.00 award

Recieved an "Official Mail Delivery" letter stating we had won two million dollars about two weeks ago only they were requesting a processing check or money order for $11.89. Please this is a scam. Dont believe this.

$2,000,000.00 award

• Da
    Davyy Oct 30, 2017

I received the same letter today, asking me to send $11.89 to get the $2, 000, 000.00. On the letter I could not find any phone number to call to verify the sender, that made me think it might be scam. It is a good thing that I checked online.

• Di
    Diane Schaefer Oct 17, 2017

I got the same thing. Not from PCH. Darn.

• Dr
    DRBrackens Sep 16, 2017

Ok then the next step to putting an end to the scam is to have people whom live in the area is to go to the PO Box location and stake out the box # and see whom picks up the mail and where they take it. get photographs, license plate #s etc. And see if this is a single individual or in fact a place of business. come back to this site with the info and we can take it from there filing fraudulent claims and place them out of business for good via class action as well as criminal suit. I myself have not fallen for the scam and sent no monies but those of you whom have are entitled to compensation.

• Dr
    DRBrackens Sep 16, 2017

Well I Just received the 2 million $ letter as well but while reading it carefully I took notice to the Beautiful faceted crystal pendant which is why they ask for the $11.89. This is not to say it's not a scam but i'm going to research further and see if there's actually a giveaway for the mentioned amount and if not there's a case for suit which can shut this co. down.

• Ka
    Kathy Henning Aug 28, 2017

I received a letter from these people today, so I decided to check It out on this website, and I know one thing if you ever win money, you should never ever have to pay for your winnings. there's a lot of scams out there, beware.

• Ev
    Evelyn Marie Clark Aug 21, 2017

don"t send these people no money its a scam anything seem to good to be true then you are right...i got the same letter today u guys...tore my letters up never again will i be stolen by the fake companies of reward...why pay for anything that you and i have won ...these peoples need to thrown in jail or better yet in prison no mercies... angry but i forgive the peoples.

• Gl
    GloryParham Jul 26, 2017

I have received 3 letters from Award Notification Commission from po box 2905 Kansas City Ks. Saying I won [protected] .Wish they would stop sending me this scam mess.

• Pa
    Paul DeMarco Jun 26, 2017

Funny I just got a letter today and the price went up to 13.89 for premium offer. Don't they realize that if you win there is no fee. Usually taxes and fees are assessed when you go meet them in an official capacity.

Comments

M.Louise Apr 25, 2017

Oh yea and mine said I won 2, 000, 000.00..its not rite..

M.Louise Apr 25, 2017

I just got the same letter..what really sucks about this is me and my family could use that money..they don't think about peoples feelings and the hardship people goes thru...u think u have won all this money, my thoughts was paying up all my bills and paying for my oldest daughter to go to college n the fall..building a house, ... Not having to worry about money anymore...these people really suck..they need stopped.. Somebody needs to sue these people.. If I had the money I would..

• Ho
    Hoybowman Apr 04, 2017

I just got what it said I won 1, 320, 000.00 but I just look it up on the internet and found that others are getting this letter too in the mail! Wow what a scam. It's still coming in ppls mail boxes and it's 2017 when is anyone planning on suing these #### for false pretenses?!

M.Louise Apr 25, 2017

@Hoybowman Somebody needs to sue these people..

• Sh
    Shaga Mar 22, 2017

I got the letter too, but the "preprocessing fee" has increased to $12.99. Glad I checked online to see if legit or not!

• Ec
    ecintron Feb 22, 2017

I also received a letter stating I won 1, 365, 000.00 and they ask for a 12.99 fee and with no taxes taken out. One always have to pay taxes on won money so that was a red flag. How come the state attorney General is not prosecuting this Awards Notification Commission?

• Su
    Suheily almodovar Jan 13, 2017

I got a letter today stating that I won $1, 325, 000.00 and to send $11.89. I was about to send a money order but after I did my research and saw everyone's comment about the scam. I will do some more research and get more information and mail it to the FBI to check it out. 9/10 these scammers are either a factory area or something. The address is on the letter maybe the FBI can look there. I'm going to do some searches including pictures involved and I will mail it to the FBI headquarters. And I did figured out how I got this for one I never put information of a bank cuz I don't have any bank accounts, second I never put any other personal information like my social number.

Comments

• Sh
    Shaga Mar 22, 2017

@Suheily almodovar Good for you. Maybe you are the guy to put a stop to this. Hero!

• Pe
    Peggyboo May 31, 2016

I have never heard of a legal scam this crazy. The BBB says if they ask for money it's a scam but I googled it anyway and sure enough it's a scam.it should be illegal it's stupid a legal scam. What is world coming to.

• Jp
    JPSAVE99 May 06, 2016

My Wife joined publishers Clearing House a couple months ago and I told her it was a scam ... Now this comes in the mail... Anytime they say.. YOU COULD or IF YOU HAVE THE WINNING NUMBER.. IT IS LEGAL FOR THEM TO DO THAT...It was on TV 20 20 a few years ago. It Is a SCAM but Legal

• Ki
    KingGee SirNelson Mar 03, 2016

I know it was a scam when they said you can send cash, and there is no picture of the Beautiful Faceted Crystal Pendant...

• Up
    UpsetGrandpatobe Jan 21, 2016

I hate how I am living in my car first granddaughter will be here any day and I had my hopes up with this letter. My emotions and happiness is not be played with especially when it came from our own U.S postal service. Something should be done about these people going around using our gov. To hurt us like that.

• Cl
    Claudia-2015 Dec 22, 2015

Just got the same leter today 12/21/2015...Lazy people trying to take money out of honest people, making us think we won, , , I found this page with all of these comments since 2011, and there still doing it, can we do something about it so they dont continue?? I can ony imaging in this 5 year how much money they have received of people beliving this scam.

• To
    Tom Calla Dec 07, 2015

My friend just received the same paperwork that said she was a winner of some contest and it turns out to be the same scam that is stated on this page. Unfortunately she sent the $11.89 to the contest people. Afterwards she came to me and told me about her being a winner. I Googled it and found this page. All I can say about this is, and I her, there's a lot of lazy people out there that don't know how to make money the right way. They have to scam people to get money. I told my friend that anytime she gets something in the mail about winning money to call and I'll research it. Thanks for the info! !!i...PS if there's a class action suit aginst these people, we're in! !!

Christine Filias Nov 25, 2015

i don:t have any money to gave away please stop sending me mails that i have win so much money but when i search up there is alot of lies in the pages so please leave my name out of the scam.

• Th
    The American Patriot Sep 24, 2015

Anyone know a good Law Firm that would take up a class action lawsuit against this company for fraud? At least contact the Attorney General's office in the State of Kansas and/or the Federal Department of Justice to report this.

• Ro
    Robert Kinney Sr. Jan 13, 2015

Scam, I have sent at least twice the $ 11.89 bad just thought today this is smelling bad so decided to check it out. Low and behold, I got another letter yesterday asking for another $ 12. 98 rush add another $ 3.00 and stated I had my husband had won three million, the amount keep getting larger each letter we got. And it was from the office of Administrator. Of Judging & Judging Commission. P.O Box 2905 Kansas City KY [protected] . Also says mail only.. Alvin W Stone prize Director. Central Award Distribution.

• Me
    MeelaTeamMe Nov 15, 2014

They send my mother a letter saying she won three million thanks now I know this is truly a scam

Anacortes Nov 05, 2014

I just rec'd a letter today! I figured it was a scam what jerks !! Thanks for the website!!

• Ko
    kondash Aug 12, 2014

I also received a letter today stating I had won 3, 591, 235.00! After thinking about it for a while, my husband and I decided to check out any information we can find on the Internet and to our surprise this is all we found!! Thank You to everyone who posted what they had been thru because my dumb ### was gunna send the money, the form just looks so real and sounds believable. Thanks again.

nolberto Aug 01, 2013

my name is nolberto ialso got it saying 3. mil I jus sent them the letter back enclose with no moneyorder or check ha! ha! the scam on them!!!

• Ka
    Kathy Henning Aug 28, 2017

@nolberto that's so funny, I have some paper money I will send them this, haha

• Re
    Rebbekkah May 29, 2013

Just received the letter yesterday informingme that I won 3 million dollars. The money requested was $11.89 for premium processing. I have not sent the money. Am going to send the form back without money since it states no purchase required just for kicks. Seems like the federal government should become involved. Whatever happened to mail fraud?

• Mi
    MIMI'S GRANDAGHTER Jun 30, 2012

THIS IS RIDICULES!!! HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT CONTINUE TOO LET THESE PEOPLE OPERATE AND HURT PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DONT KNOW ANY BETTER, ESPECIALLY THE ELDERLY LIKE MY MIMI!! ONE HUNDRED YEARS OLD THINKIN THE LORD HAD FINALLY BLESSED HER AND SHE WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE FAMILY BEFORE SHE LEAVES THIS EARTH, SHE WAS HURT!

• Mi
    Miss Nevada May 17, 2012

I received the same letter from the same company a week ago requesting me to sign and send it back with the $11.89 processing fee. I took it upon myself and call the state of KS and they had no recollection of this award. The FBI needs to really track this scam artist down and shut them down. I cannot imagine how many other people might have fall into this trick and lost their money.

• I just got the same letter saying I won $2, 000, 000.00 I was so happy . God Knows I could use the money and I always check stuff out stuff like this before do anything to see if its a scam and I saw the FBI wants it to be reported if u get one of these letters. THANK GOD I CHECKED IT OUT!!!

james of philly pa. Apr 05, 2012

I just got a letter saying primary award funds have been verifed for winner disposition (yes)amount
    $2, 000, 000. 00 and i need to send a money order for 11.89 to elect "RUSH PROCESSING"
    add: $3.00 total $14.89 thank to looking up online i save my money

• Cu
    curtis4money Feb 16, 2012

I just received the same notification today if we have won this money why dont they just send it you insteand of saying send 11.89 in a check ore money order

• Ra
    rafael gutierre Sep 26, 2011

this company '' ''is just want your money dont send them money that what they want, dont let no body steal you.it is truth if you won 2 million why they dont take with the same money ''stealers''.

''.

no winning Jun 22, 2011

is there any way of getting the $11.89 back or sueing these people for false presentation

no winning Jun 22, 2011

received same letter about the 2 million dollars. is there anyway of getting the $11.89 back since this is a scam or sue them for false presentation of winning.

• Ms
    Ms. Chanel Apr 27, 2011

damn!! i really truly thought i had won 2million, and come to find out this another scam...well DAMN don't fall for it.

• Ms
    Ms. Chanel Apr 27, 2011

i just received the same letter from the World Headquarters Plaza-Processing and Judging. I was so excited and ready to send the $11.89 in the mail until a friend of the family told me to make sure that it wasn't a scam. Then i went online to verify if it is or not, then to find out that it is a scam. Please don't fall for any of these scams that ignorant people have made up just to get your hard working money.