Award Notification Commission [ANC] Logo

Award Notification Commission [ANC]

Having problems with Award Notification Commission [ANC]?

Award Notification Commission [ANC] Customer Service Contacts

POBox2905
Kansas, Kansas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Award Notification Commission [ANC] Customer Service. Initial Award Notification Commission [ANC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Award Notification Commission [ANC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Award Notification Commission [ANC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Award Notification Commission [ANC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Award Notification Commission [ANC]If we are still qualified to do it?

I was just wondering if we could still apply even though it is a bit late even though it is from 2017? They sent us a letter saying our number matched a winning number of a prize of 2,000,000.00 dollars, but what we are really asking is are we still qualified to to get that payment even though it was 2017 when we got the letter of the prize money?

If we are still qualified to do it?

M
    Jan 05, 2019

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — I received letter stating I won and im very angry can someone tell me something before I take legal action

100%assured award Type of award 100% cash I ashley ramsey recieved this I live on enough to get by thi...

B

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — award determination and official processor claiming I have won this award

I have received an executive judging panel award determination and official processor letter in the mail. And...

G

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — the winner of $1,325,000.00 or @2,000,000.00

sent me "official activation documents" in the mail telling me that I was the winner of prizes and I should...

B

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — the fake award

I keep getting these award letters saying I won, have to send them money ($12.99) before the deadline, but...

J

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — scam for award of $2,000,000.00

I received a letter stating I had won a drawing for a 1, 325, 000.00 all I had to do was send$12.99 to be in...

D

Award Notification Commission — commissioner of judging processing division form#13570

Letter saying I won two million dollars send 12.99 dollars to anc supplement at option of winner amount above...

M

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — sweepstakes

So with it being today 9/9/2017, I received this piece of mail stating that they are the "Award Notification...

S

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — mail in certified award and provision of payment.

Certified award and provision of payment. Required action of preselected winning number holder. To receive...

Award Notification Commission [ANC]award notification commission

I received the same letter today as hundreds of others did as well. First off, I noticed it was sent as a "Bulk Mail" piece and not first class. If you win something, it WILL come from the sender "FIRST CLASS MAIL." Every time! This type of letter is a complete fraud and you should send the letter to the US Postal Inspection in your area.

NEVER send money to claim a reward!!!

Award Notification Commission [ANC]scam

Receiving notices that I have won two million dollars. This time ( I've received at least 6 letters from them - all requiring money for them collecting this for me- I was a fool and sent a check the first time. then I got my head out of my a-- and realized what it was so have sent no more money, nor am I going to. I was stressed for money at the time so I was sucked in. I think they have ways of finding this out about you. ( I am 83 years old so they are scamming another senior citizen). Also at the time I am receiving these letters. I'm also being scammed by calls saying they are from the IRS and coming from all over the country telling me the police are coming to take me to jail. but i turned them all in to the real IRS so I hope they get their DUE also. JMP

Award Notification Commissionletter claiming that I won $2m but needed to send them $12.99 to get it processed

I received a brown paper envelope that looked a lot like the publisher's clearing house mail I sometimes receive. the letter looked "official" and claimed that I had won $2m. I only had to write them a check for $12.99 ($15.99 if I wanted rushed processing). it had to be returned to them within 7 days, but there was no date anywhere on the notice. there was also a little white slip of paper included that stated that my chances of winning were 1 in 300 million. don't fall for this!

• Ro
            Rosie Camacho Aug 22, 2017

Tell them to take out the 12.99 from the amount you won. HAHAIm going to.

Award Notification Commission [ANC]award notification commission

I received a second letter after I had responded to the first by requesting they take the requested fee of $12.99 from my 2 million reward. Now they say my 2 million has been held up because I failed to send them the $12.99 fee. I am appalled that this company is allowed to scam people. It should be shut down. Of course don't do that until after they send my 2 Million.

Award Notification Commission [ANC]false winner letters received

I received a letter stating that I had won $1, 325, 000.00. But they wanted me to send them $12.99 . So I went online to check this situation out. I am glad I did because it seems that many other people have received the same letter. Why would we have to pay them? It is a scam. This sort of thing should be stopped. They should be ashamed for taking people's hard earned money and giving them hope. I am glad that I checked this out. Beware of this scam!

• rohullah Jun 18, 2017

I received an SMS on 17th May, 2017 that my mobile number has awarded eight lac Five Hundred Thousand united States dollars from ant' Mobile Draw True Move Company Nepal. In the SMS is written: to send my name and country name. How much true is this? What is the reality? My mobile no is [protected] . email is [email protected] My name is rohullah And my last name is rahil . I am from Afghanistan Kabul .Please send me detail suggestion..
                I sent this message on 6/18/2017. I got a SMS but I am not clear to understand. Please send me details to my email or viper. Thanks

A

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — shipment status advisory (urgent notification)

"Read this notification carefully, please respond immediately: Premium Status: *Limbo* Account #[protected]...

Award Notification Commission [ANC]scam

If you read this letter from William MacDougal from Award notification commission it ask for approx. $12.99 payable to ANC. It requires that you send the letter back with your payment. How will you know or prove that your numbers match? It doesn't provide a deadline date and it states, "indeed officially ENTERED for the $2, 000, 000.00 sweepstakes." THIS IS A SCAM AND SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE BBB!!!

scam

R

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — award notification commission

I received an official form 13570. I was asked to.send back form 2 checking in which way I would like to be...

Award Notification Commission [ANC]winner of $1,325,000.00

Received award letter from this place on May 31, 2017 telling me to validate who I am and to send a check for $12.99.
                This is so sad that people would fall for this. These people work for a company that scams, shame on you!
                I am sorry that there are people out there preying on the elderly and the desperate. Problem people are falling for it. It sounds good.

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — I received an award letter from anc.

I was told that I win $1, 325, 000.00 or larger sum of $2, 000, 000.00 as annual payments of $66, 666.66 per...

Award Notification Commission [ANC]money winnings

I had gotten several letters by mail stating I won 2, 000, 000.00 and the option to receive it in either $66, 666.66 per year for 30 yrs or a lump sum payment of $1, 325, 000.00 and they had asked me to send money to them $11.89 here and $12.99 there is no phone number to contact anyone only an address to award notification commission p.O box 2905 Kansas city us 66110 I don't know if this is real or not I'm counting on this money so I can pay off all my debts and help others in need when I had received these documents I was so excited but now since I haven't heard anything or received my money I'm upset and it hurts someone needs to do something this inst fare epically to me and ether's who are struggling and living with hard lives I have 4 children and need to figure my money problems out and with this #### getting my hope's and dreams up is uncalled for I hope something gets done cause my hopes and dreams feel like there getting crushed thanks for listening to me I appreciate it