Award Notification Commission [ANC] Logo

Award Notification Commission [ANC]

Having problems with Award Notification Commission [ANC]?

POBox2905
Kansas, Kansas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Award Notification Commission [ANC].

Complaints & Reviews

Award Notification Commission — $2,000,000.00 award

Recieved an "Official Mail Delivery" letter stating we had won two million dollars about two weeks ago only...

ANC Award Notification Commission — fraud

I received mailings from "readers digest" to enter their drawing for a money prize. I am already exclusively...

Award Notification Commissionscam

This company contacted me via mail claiming I won 2 million dollars I had the option to pay a premium offer of $11.95. Since there is no purchase necessary and a purchase does not increase your chance of winning stated on the paperwork that I still have, I mailed the paper back to them. A week later they said without the check the 2 million dollar offer will be void so I sent the check. Now I have another letter stating the same but wanting my signature and $17.89. Don't fall into this scam. You can contact me s at [protected]@gmail.com

scam

• Ir
      IrishBubblez Nov 07, 2012

can you send pics of all of them the papers that is cause ive gotten a few and also do the same company send you out another stating that need to pay premium offer or aquition oops fee?????

• Ir
      IrishBubblez Nov 07, 2012

cause ive already sent the first then got a watch now its for a necklace for $30 and a chance to win the 2, 000, 000, 000. please help i dont wanna go back to the bank and look stupid thanks for any help you might beable to help with

NormW Jul 28, 2015

I got my first letter and though it was from PCH Publishers clearing house that has there contest going on now that i, am involved with. I sent a check for $12.99 which i though i had to do to continue in their contest. Recently got three more letters asking for more money which made me wonder. I then Goggled the name of company, or persons mailing this and everything looks like a scam from comments i see from other people. Shame on these people, and also shame on stupid me for not checking these people out right away. Hope someone catches up with them and stops their scam. Norm in Michigan

ANC — false advertising

I recieved a letter with documentations stating it was a "Legal Disclaimer" Form #NG 13 Frm E...

Award Notification Commission — says I won $2,000,000.00

says I won $2, 000, 000.00, however I had to send them $11.95. I just found out that it is a scam.People need...

Award Notification Commission2 million award

SCAM...don't fall for this

They want you to send cash ($11.89...acquisition & securement fee) to win money

NOTHING IS FOR FREE

• La
        larry69 Oct 13, 2010

I recieved an official mail delivery today stating i won two million dollars. and they asked me to mail them 11.89 for the acquisition fee.we must stop these rip offs.they are all over the place.there must be something we can do.

• Ak
        Akryger May 31, 2011

This must be stopped. Submit your complaints to the FBI Fraud Unit.

• Ak
        Akryger May 31, 2011

Yes, they should be stopped. Call your local FBI Fraud Unit and report it.

• Ap
        APRIL ANDRES Aug 30, 2011

OMG ARE YOU GUYS REALLY FOR REAL? WELL BECAUSE I JUST GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT I WON TWO MILLION, AND HERE I AM TRYING TO FIND MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY. AND I WAS JUST SO HAPPY BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE.. WELL I JUST GOT TO WAIT AND SEE, BUT PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE... SO I CAN GO BACK TO MY HOPING I WIN, ITS REALLY MESSED UP WHO EVERY ARE DOES TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF, **CK ITS REALLY **CK UP RIGHT NOW!!!

• Ap
        APRIL ANDRES Aug 30, 2011

PLEASE SOME ONE ANSWER ME

• Sk
        skyqueen1948 Apr 05, 2013

I'm sorry to tell you all but it's ALL a SCAM!!! Whenever you get a notice saying you won a huge amount of money and you have to send money to get it bells ought to start ringing big time. Ask yourself: Hmm..when did I enter this drawing, did I buy a ticket, wonder if a family member put my name in the drawing?? I get these emails all the time---Don't open them, you could get a really bad virus or any of the bad things your pc can get. As for the overseas lotteries we the people are not allowed to enter them, There are laws. Above all DON'T GIVE ANY INFO ABOUT YOURSELF ESPECIALLY CREDIT CARD NUMBERS TO THE PEOPLE WHO SENT THE EMAIL!! Better yet delete these emails w/o opening. Here is a good website that will give you all kind of good advice about the official letters you are receiving: FraudWatchers, com. It's free to join. Just because you get a letter or email saying you won $1m-$2m and you have to send monry to get it released, you're being scammed!!! Every once in a while I get an email from paypal saying I need to update my info. Well, anybody who deals with paypal knows that isn't the way it's done. Should any of you use paypal, here is a website for them: [protected]@paypal.com. Foreward the email you got to them. If it looks to good to be true then it probably is.

• Ol
        olive88 Aug 23, 2013

Yes his is definately a scam. I recieved my first letter in July and ever since then, they just keep coming. But be warned they change it up every time they send a new letter. First letter stated that I had to send $12.89 acquisition fee. Now all the letters state that no purchase is necessary and will not improve your chances of winning. But they do offer you a choice to pay $11.99 for a specified premium offer. This is total BS! I wish someone would catch these a**holes so that people will not believe they won money that is not actually real.

• Fd
        fdaa Aug 23, 2013

not A scam
        worked for me
        now im 2 million dollars rich
        but keep thinking all of u
        that is not true!!!
        ha ha

Award Notification Commissionwon two million dollars

I just recieved a letter stating that I won two million dollars and to send them a payment of 11.89 for a fee. I believe that this is a scam by what I am reading. I think whom ever gets this letter should send it back with no monies and tell them to take the fee out of the monies that they have already won. They will have so much mail thinking that they have scammed but in reality they will have nothing except alot of reading to do. Please let me know how this plan sounds. tks

• Gi
          GINPOR Oct 20, 2010

HI, I JUST RECEIVED ONE TWO DAYS AGO ND DECIDED TO CHECK INTO IT. WELL I GUESS IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. BUT I DON'T KNOW IS HOW THEY ARE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS. AND HASN'T ANY GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL LOOK IN TO THIS PEOPLE.

• Gr
          grerk3 Dec 29, 2010

I got a letter today. I don't know what to do.. What if it's not a scam!!!

• My
          mysha49 Feb 11, 2011

it says No purchase necesserary, dose that mean you get a chance at the 2 million dollar?

jamesdeel Jun 27, 2011

sounds like a good plan i should do that to mine says $2, 000, 000.00 if i send $11.89 plus $3.00 for rushing processing fee thank u for the ideal

• Mi
          mila2 Nov 09, 2011

IT'S A SCAM, THEY HAVE BEEN SENT MILLIONS OF THESE LETTERS TO PEOPLE AND ASKING MONEY $11.89+$3, AND THEY WANNA GET YOUR SIGNATURE.

• Ho
          honey weicks Mar 22, 2012

Sadly ive alrready sent the 11.89 and prayed that it just could be true. Im a single mother of 3 and I dont have a place to stay we are going from place to place so I was hopeing God would use this as a tool to get us out of this hole too bad its a scam. I don't even have 11.89 to waste. I don't understand how people could go out there way to hurt people and lie.

• Ro
          Robinmarie Sep 26, 2012

I got a letter three days ago and i just been worried about it until i looked it up on the Internet it's a scam thank god i trusted my apprehensive heart

• Do
          Doug Jordan Jun 06, 2013

AS THE OLD SAYING GOES...IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. SORRY PEOPLE HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY.

• Pl
          PlainJ Jul 22, 2014

I received the letter asking for $12.99 for a fee. The name on mine wasn't James Mallory, but Larry Hourd. I'm returning the letter, without signing, and no money. I printed a letter on the backside, so they can't try to duplicate my signature. I nicely told them, without cursing, that they should be ashamed of themselves for playing on peoples hopes and dreams for a better life. And if they want money, they should stop being lazy and get a job.

• Ce
          celia bustamante Aug 29, 2015

I just got the same letter on last week on Tuesday and I send it on Wednesday it only ask me to send $11.89 I wish I had not send it I should it have check this website first and see if was true I send a money order

Anc Award Notification Commission / Official Disbursement And Award No. Confirmation Officevictim of a scam

I have as these people to stop sending me this false (BS) mail, and they keep sendind it so " Guess What" I've reported these scammers to the better business bureau and will take farther action against them because they keep sending the fake sweepstake letters to my home.

• Vi
            Vickie918 Dec 01, 2014

I too keep getting this bogus mail. "Please give us your credit card number so we can charge you $12.99 and we will immediately pay you $1, 000, 000." SERIOUSLY???? If they had a million to give away, then why not just take the $12.99 out of the million dollar amount and pay me the rest? Coz it's a scam from the get go. They think that by saying you will receive a million that you will jump through their hoops and give them your $13. Not this white girl. I'm not falling for their crap and you shouldn't either. Just sayin!!!

Award Notification Commissioncash stimulus

I have been receiving these scams by mail claiming I'm a winner of $1, 000, 000 or more over the past couple of months. I have NOT returned any of them, but they keep coming. The envelope usually has the following return address: International Award Payment Center -OR- North American Award Center, 1401 Armour Road, North Kansas City, MO 64116. However, the latest one I received came from a different address: Stimulus & Citizens Relief Plan Offices of Administration and Processing Services Documents Approval Commission Unanimous, P.O. Box 2905, Kansas City, KS 110-2905 On this latest document, there is a Sequential Identification# they said was issued in my name and need confirmation in 7 days.

• Ga
              Garry Meyer Jan 25, 2011

I stopped by Mom's this morning and she was all excited, peerky, exceptionally happy. I asked her what was the good news and she pulled out an envelope and told me the Publish Clearing House sent her a the Winners Notification. After a few moments later I knew it wasn't from P.C.House. They as we all know is another story, for real but another story. I sat down and found dozens of articles with these guys and nothing there saying they are for real. I explained to Mom what I found only to watch the embarrassment she showed towards me on how she got caught up into this. I explained to her that I did the same thing more then once and don't be a shamed. These guys are professional theives and they have practiced this towards the point of almost being perfect. There is only one prblem. They can't figure out how to get rid of the Internet. Those of us that post these warnings as we discover frauds, scams, and thieves protect people like my Mom, myself, and others. They will not stop us from warning others. This person "Laura David" and the bogus company names she or they use.

• Mi
              michael heath Jan 25, 2011

i get the same scams of them wanting me to send money as a fee well i send them a letter back telling them to take it out of my winnings and i also send a photo copy of a twenty dollar bill telling them heres my fee hopefully if you get one of these scams send them a photo copy twenty eventually they will see that we have caught on to there scams

• Ni
              Nikkituk Mar 07, 2011

The envelope and letter does look like Publisher's Clearing House: that seems to be their gimmick. Destroy this material. Keep your money!

• Ti
              TITANIUM-1 Feb 28, 2012

I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM (STIMULUS & CITIZENS RELIEF PLAN) STATING I WON $2, 000, 000.00 WITH A SERIES AAA-4415. BUT THEY WANT ME TO SEND THEM CASH OR CHECK FOR $17.89 WITH A MADE UP SIGNATURE BY RONALD FLETCHER, IF I WON THAT MUCH MONEY IT DOES'NT MAKE SENSE FOR ME TO SEND $17.89 FOR SOME PROCESSING FEE, I FIND IT FUNNY COZ IT SHOWS HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE BY GIVING YOU A DEAD LINE, IF ANYONE SEND THEM A CHECK CANCEL IT ASAP AND CHANGE YOUR ACCT. NUMBER AT THE BANK COZ ONCE THEY GET YOUR CHECK WITH THE ACCT. NUMBER THEY CAN USE IT ONLINE TO PURCHASE SOMETHING, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF SO IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY, IF YOU NEVER SIGNED UP OR REGISTER TO PLAY OR IF YOU RECIEVE A LETTER YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE, SHRED IT, BURN IT, FLUSH IT, WHATEVER JUST DON'T SEND THEM NO MONEY, OH! AND DON'T BE SURPRISE IF YOU KEEP GETTING MAIL WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME ON IT STATING YOU WON SOMETHING AND ASKING FOR ANY PROCESSING FEE THEIR ALL CONNECTED.

• Ce
              ceryledexter Apr 04, 2015

I agree too all thecoplaint about these people that send out these letters to people should be held accountable for their action to scaming people everybody thought the mail system

ANC — scam letter

Hello, my name is randall pugh, and i just received this letter in the mail from anc.I haven't sent no...

Award Notification Commission — letter stating has won prize

Its a shame that in this economic crisis most of us are in, that people can get away with leading people to...

ANC Award Notification Commission — false advertising prize money

They are lying and giving false hope about prize money these are hard times. For them to giving false hope it...