Award Notification Commission [ANC] Logo

Award Notification Commission [ANC]

Having problems with Award Notification Commission [ANC]?

Award Notification Commission [ANC] Customer Service Contacts

POBox2905
Kansas, Kansas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Award Notification Commission [ANC] Customer Service. Initial Award Notification Commission [ANC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Award Notification Commission [ANC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Award Notification Commission [ANC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Award Notification Commission [ANC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

D

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — sweepstakes prize award $2,000,000.00

There are already many, many people filing complaints about this (suposed) company or commission sending them...

Award Notification Commission [ANC]winner notification letter

I'm glad I read the complaints re this bogus company. My son received this letter and asked me about it. I told him that I believed it was a scam and sure enough I was right. I'm curious though, everyone here says that they were asked for money to be eligible for the "prize money" No where on the letter did I see this, was it just assumed? I looked again, the only mention for the money is a promotional crystal pendent or something and it is mentioned on both pages but I still cant find where this is required. Although I agree completely that this is a scam, why would you assume that you need to send money for anything, especially if its not asked for as a requirement? I believe that we should have sites like this to warn others, but I find it hard to believe that anyone would send in their money just because they thought it would give them an edge, or who knows what they were thinking.

Award Notification Commission [ANC]false sweepstakes

I have received a letter stating that I could possibly be the winner of Two Million dollars. I have the option of 2 million over 30 to 60 years, or could take a lump-sum payment of One million, Three hundred twenty-seven thousand, nine hundred and forty dollars. Well of course I'm going to choose the lump-sum payment and not a yearly check with the digits $66, 666.66. Damien has caused me to do some deeper checking. I gave the letter to my son and asked him to read it to see if what I read was right. Then I also asked my daughter. We all came up with the same thing. We don't know any sweepstake's company where you have to pay to get your winnings. $12.99 may seem like a small amount to spend for a bit over a million dollars. However if you are like myself living on a fixed income you could purchase three gallons of milk with that 13 dollars. I'm on just that.

• Dl
        dlthompson471 Jun 28, 2016

I just received this letter in the mail. Im sure glad I did a google search on it. Although I know Publishers Clearing House states they will never ask for money to award a prize I have to assume they are selling their mailing list to this company. how else would they know if someone is playing the PCH games. If that is the case shame on PCH and ANC. This may all be legal by the letter of the law but is certainly unethical. I have to wonder what is wrong with the Kansas State Attorney General's Office. They should be doing something to stop this type of scam.

Award Notification Commission [ANC]certified award and provision of payment / judging office & decision center

Judging office & Decision Center is on the mail envelope, it all about getting $11.00 - $16.00 from possible winners of $2, 000, 000.00 as one large lump sum. Or, option B- $1, 327, 940.00 getting the 100% cash winning in annuity payments for 30 to 60 years... All we have to do is send cash, check, or money order of $12.99 for delivery fee and if you want the winnings or possible winning number or the actual cash rushed to you than you can pay an extra $3.99... Or it's to rush your scheduled form number/winning number to them so they can process it before the deadline hits, -( i think ill send one of those fake million dallor bills along with a note saying: "here, buy yourself a life, this money is not fake trust me")- lol. Anyways, if you wait more than 7 days than your automatically terminated from the contest/lotto/scam crap... Please don't give them the opportunity to Con you in the future or any con-artist for that matter. I didn't fall for this one but I almost got screwed on the one that threatens jail time cause of me frauding a cash advanced place. That one believe it or not was convincing cause I remember not paying on a cash advanced years ago and I thought they were coming after me. Dude they were good on that one I was kecka scared. When I was young and dumb. Whatever. Good luck to everyone. P.S.- if you know it's a scam play along with the whole thing sometimes you have them on the phone forever and then break the news to them that u wasted there time in purpose. Lol Jk

Awards Notification Commission letter in mail

I received sign a letter on tuesday 04/26/16 from above named anc stating that I have the winning certificate for either option of $1, 327, 949.00 or 2, 000, 000.00 and signed but it would cost $11.98 within 7 days or its expired ?? I really was nervous and thinking I really won.. It really looks so real and of course its a p o box so i`m sure plenty people think they`ve won and paid a that fee... This is preposterous and we should have a class action law-suit against the frauds.. I also play pch and they`re trying to really gather their own jackpot with everyone`s contributions.. !! #[protected]-484098.. Scheduled form 13570.. Which is the pch winning award #s. >>!!!

Salvatore Oliva Apr 26, 2016

I`m irate and aggravated that this is a fake issuance ..Anybody would love a jackpot of this caliber so what else would I feel like except a real ### ..I`ve been tried too many times so I just had to check here and get an honest look so I Goggled it and see many peoples complaints along with mine..!!

J

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — I am tired of receiving these fake sweepstakes, lottery letters stating I have won millions of dollars.

The so called directing officer name is charles w. Fox of the award notification commission p. Of box 2905...

Award Notification Commissionletter I received in the mail turns out to be a scam

I received a letter from these people saying I won $1, 327, 940.00 and it looks really official. It did state that I needed to confirm my information and send back pg 2 with a acquisition fee and if I wanted it expedited I needed to pay $15.99. So I sent a check 3/21/2016. I did not think twice about it because, I just recently entered to pch. Well I still have not heard anything so this morning I got up and googled award notification commission to find that just recently many other people have received the same letter with the same winning number 13570. I should have known better.

• Ef
              Effu scamrz Apr 26, 2016

This is a complaint so, it really shouldn't bother you (no thanx) that much to where you have to be an ### and say some stuff like "this ain't a confession, it's a complaint board, , so go lick your wounds elsewhere." Dang, now this makes me wonder if your in on the scam cause all they're saying is what happened and your showing irrational, frustrating comments... The only reason why ="no thanx" would get upset is because they're in on the scam and they know what websites to check to see if they're scam is being uncovered by victims. Why else are you all but hurt over her saying what happened to her/him. Or I'm just not understanding why no thanx is being rude?!?!

NoThanx Mar 30, 2016

Yes, you should have. Now go lick your wounds elsewhere, this is a complaints board, not a confessional.

Award Notification Commission [ANC]scam

Received a letter stating I won $1, 327, 940.00 on march 2, 2016. All I have to do is send $11.89 by cash, check or money order to obtain my winnings. First any reputable company never asks for you to send cash. Checking the internet many people received the same "prize winning" notification.

• De
                Debraym Mar 18, 2016

I received a letter (see photos) from ANC in March, 2016. I like others, hope that whoever is responsible for starting this scam is brought to justice. If they did receive any money from people who believed this scam, I would love to have those who were scammed out of their money receive retribution...possibly 10x the amount they paid. I know that we can't stop people from trying to get our money in an illegal manner, but once we shed light on these scammers my hope is that they are exposed!!

R

Award Notification Commission [ANC] — official declaration of certified award and provision of payment states I have won $2m

Very convincing 2 page document states I am a winner of a $2m award. Arrived by mail. Asking for $12.99 to...

Award Notification Commissionsaid I won 1,327,940.00 dollars

This is february 29 2016. I just received a letter from awards notification commission stating that I won 1, 327, 940.00 dollars. They want me to send them a 11.89 processing fee. If you really won this money they could take it out of the winnings. Plus it really doesn't say who they are. Like hat kind of sweepstakes it is. This place does get your hopes up and then you read more and realize that it's a scam. Then you look it up and see how many people they are getting and the most important thing is that they have been going as far back as 2011. I mean what's going on they should of done been caught. I should get my money I have official document saying that i'm a winner. Lol.In jesus name they will be caught

Award Notification Commission [ANC]scam monetary award letter

On February 29, 2016 I received a letter from ANC, P. O. Box 2905, Kansas City, MO 66110 stating, that by the authority of Larry Hourd's office I was being notified that if I was 18 or older and my valid entry # was matched I would receive in CASH the lump sum oh $1, 327, 940.00 or a larger sum of $2, 000, 000.00 in an annual payment for 30 years of $66, 666.66. I needed to remit $12.99 to ANC as an Acquisition Fee. These individuals should be prosecuted for scamming individuals like this. Although, $12.99 is not a large sum of money, if everyone who receives this letter (2 pages) sends this or these individuals $12.99 they will become millionaires. As I'm reading, this scam has been going on for a while. Shame on you or them!

• Zi
                    Zinyra Kelley Apr 13, 2016

I'm actually going to report this false advertisement because it's illegal and it's sad

F

Award Notification Commission — $2,000,000.00

I, too, have been notified that I may have won the $2, 000, 000 prize if my anc control number is a match. I...

R

Awards Notification Commission — request for money when it is a scam and promises you that you won an award

I received a letter stating that I won a total of $1, 327, 940.00 and all I had to do was send in a...

Award Notification Commission [ANC]winning $2,000,000

Stated I won $1, 327, 940 in one check or $2, 000, 000. Over a 30 year anuity. All I had to do is submit an$11.89 anuity fee. The address is a p. O. Box 2905 kansas city kansas. 66110. I just receive this letter in the mail, I have not responded. Take care of this miss.

Award Notification Commission [ANC]false allegation of winning $2,000,000.00

Received an official looking document regarding an award of $2, 000, 000.00. It also said in bold print " A purchase is not necessary and will not improve odds of winning." I am currently playing games on Publishers Clearing House which I believe is a valid game for winning prizes. PCH also states that a purchase is not necessary to win. Some people may be confused by thinking this notification is from PCH. It is not and I feel like ANC may be sending these letters knowing that PCH is also awarding funds thus confusing the consumer. PCH always shows their logo on all communications and seems to be a legitimate company as they have websites where you can actually buy items, if you choose. Pleas check before sending ANC a $12.99 premium offer fee which is required according to their letter.

ANC Award Notification Commissionmail award letters fraud

I am reporting this letter I got from Albert Zuckerway, Director of Awards at Award Notification Commission, PO Box 2905, Kansas City, Kansas. It is regarding award in the amount of $2, 000, 000.00. It is asking for a check in the amount of $ 17.89. These people need stopped and prosecuted. They give many people false hope. They ask for money that people don't have.

Magdalena Chapman Jul 31, 2017

They should be put injail.. why they can still advertise it in the tv

• Al
                          Alex Garner Feb 23, 2016

I received a letter from the Central Awards Distribution signed by Guslav A. Cuguenin Sr. Review Officer stating that I won $2, 000, 000. It would have been nice to receive, if they didn't ask for a processing fee of $14.89 plus $3.00 to rush processing. Something REALLY needs to be done about this and other scam artists.

JohnMeksa Feb 04, 2016

"YES, Lock them all up !"

JohnMeksa Feb 04, 2016

I have been sent a check for $1, 327, 940.00 . Can I cash it ?

*It's BOGUS folks !
                          This is where our government fails. " These crony attorneys that promote this type of phony acquisition of millions of dollars to people of the general public, should be put behind bars for a long time.

R

Award Notification Commission — appears you have won 2 million, asks you for money to process it.

The address is PO Box 2905 Kansas City KS [protected]. I received an "Official Declaration of Certified...

Award Notification Commission [ANC]anc control no. must be established officially by document examiner

You, my name, we're contacted by Mr John McNabb confirming that the sum of 1, 000, 000.00 - One Million Dollars would be paid to you contingent upon if your ANC Control No. being officially established as a match for the winning number. With your submission of form 1060A and ANC Control No. [protected] you are, under the conditions noted above, indeed officially entered for the $1, 000, 000.00 Sweepstakes, no further action is necessary. BUT IN RECORDING YOUR SUBMISSION, OUR DOCUMENT EXAMINER REPORTED THAT BECAUSE OF POSSIBLE OVERSIGHT, THE PAYMENT WAS N O T INCLUDED FOR THE PREMIUM OFFER DELIVERY LISTED ON YOUR ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS DISBURSEMENT (Document #10335). Consequently, I must now inform you that Delivery Status for the Premium Offer has been put on hold: We can take no further action in this matter until you send your payment in the envelope provided. To remove the Hold Status and release to you the item so listed, (Discount Certificate. From ANC). Here is what you must do NOW: 1) Select one of the following payment options: They wanted me to send 12.99. The first letter asking for that sum I responded with a hand written letter telling them people DO NOT pay to win sweepstakes.

Award Notification Commission [ANC]they claim I having the winning # and for 12.99 I can claim funds up to 2 million dollars.

I live in Mass. and received an award letter from the ANC today 12/3 stating if i send them $12.99 i can claim up to 2million dollars in prize money..I checked on line, and discovered this site..I knew this was to good to be authentic..And asked myself WHY ME!! Companies like this should be put out of business for preying on the vulnerability of the public.. I am not a gullible person, and always investigate before i act on anything, however there are many elderly who are preyed upon on a daily basis..Please do something, this behavior is criminal.If this was genuine, one would not have to pay, and secondly the paperwork is suspect..No address, or names are mention, nor a phone to ask legitimate questions..How this company has managed to get away with this behavior, through the US mail system is very concerning..

• Le
                              LeSans Alexander Jan 10, 2016

Needs to be stopped

• Le
                              LeSans Alexander Jan 10, 2016

I received the exact same letter today. If it's too good to be true?

Award Notification Commission [ANC]official form letter

The letter said I had won $2, 000, 000.00 or lup sum $1, 230, 946.00 I Googled them after I sent my information unfortunately after sending them the cc information. Now I need to do a stop payment on the payment. So tired of these type people preying on good people who have their hopes up.