Avon.comjeanpierre bongiovi

L Review updated:

Jeanpierre is doing very bad business. Hes a fake and a phony. He hired me on false pretense and changed the terms of my compensation after.

Visit his store to purchase Ideal Flawless Foundation. Its expired. Part of my job at his store was to alter packaging to obscure expiration dates by either ripping the package or marking the date off with sharpie. Clearskin Porefessional Products get to shed their boxes when they reach the date. Plastic bottles get marked off with sharpie and then sprayed with alcohol. The date comes right off and he told me this is his "best life hack" In my 6 months working there, multiple women came back after unknowingly purchasing expired foundation to let us know that they had an adverse reaction to the makeup. It was my job as the "professional makeup artist" to convince the customer they must have an allergy to the ingredients.

There are TONS of expired mascaras the entire beauty bar is stocked with expired foundations. There is no standard of hygiene or sanitation the liptsick tester unit is absolutely disgusting and the Totally Kissable lipstick testers, in his very own words "will give you herpes for sure" He told me that his previous employee contracted Herpes from using his lipsticks. Everything is old and dusty. There was a fire last year. He wiped the soot and filth off the containers and restocked the shelves.

Oh the beauty bar. Ew. JP refuses to clean brushes, pay for brush cleaner or pay me for my time washing them. He believes that spraying them with alcohol is enough and that residual product molding in the brushes is not an issue. The brushes stink, they're moldy and the hair breaks off during makeup application.

The best part is that JP doesn't even care about makeovers. He spent a ton of money on a huge sign that says Makeover Center in an "attempt to draw a better demographic" and needs a makeup artist to help him pay for it. The previous sign read "Beauty Parlor" which the store is absolutely not. He is a fake and a phony and he's calling it "fake it til you make it" I'll tell you what it actually is. Its "fake it and pay someone $12 hour to make it while trolling grindr and leaving them in the store alone so you can go have sex with strange men from the internet".

He recently dropped in status as a leader. He has been pressuring me to sign up as a representative so he could pump leads into the account and order for his store from the account. His balance on his own account is over 15k and he has dropped to the bronze level. His intention was to make one account into one of what he used to be, and be able to order more and pay less because his Avon bill is so huge

He is trying so sooo hard but if you watch his videos you will see that his verbage is awful and his vocabulary is absolute trash for a college graduate. He can't spell and his grammar is atrocious.

He has also shared confidential information with me. I know everything that the people who couldnt take their cell phones into the meeting at headquarters know. I have fwd emails that I have no business having; JP is just mixy and catty.

• El
    ElaineMoye May 19, 2020

I called this guy because I had some questions about Avon. When I complained about the cost of shipping he told me to piss off, I have called Avon corporate about him...