Avon. Justinefraud against my name

I elizabeth fortune now married... Never open an avon. Justine account in my whole life... I received a call from the legal team on saterday the 8 december 2012 from kgaagela mogaumg from [protected] I already fax my sworn avvidawid tru to the no [protected].. I called the avon. Justine call centre on [protected] I also fax it to them on [protected].. This morning when I called the avon team I spoke to a consultant and he gave me the details of the people who was using my details.. To arder avon goods worth r1400.. The address are no 73a moshoeshoe str medowlands zone 3
And this one no 758 medowlands zone 2 the person name is puleng moncho the numbers are [protected] and [protected].. I romise I dont know this peron and address and these numbers.. My address is 2638 braamfisherville dobsonnville 1863... For years...
I elizabeth id number [protected] never open an avon. Justine account last year... I never lost my id book. So I dont know how these people got my details.

• Ra
    raf12 Jul 28, 2017

I have the same issue here, and now i start to wonder how does Avon and Justin operate regarding opening their account.i am very much frustrated because i am busy applying for financial assistant but my application is not successful because Avon and Justin has opened unanimous account under my name and they ensured that it even reflect on my credit score.both the accounts owe R1234 each.i have sent the email to [email protected] my affidavit and the id but still they do not reply or tell me the way forward.please can anyone assist me with this kind on matter.

Nony26 Jun 26, 2017

I have the same problem as well, I requested for a credit report and it indicates that I have an Avon account with an outstanding of R874, I have never opened an Avon account and the consultant refused to give me the phone numbers of the person who used my name to open an account. what can I do about this?

Sane Khowa May 16, 2017

I did all that last year 9 November 2016 and to this day my credit record has not been cleared. Cilias, Shane Pretorious, Vuyiswa Africa, Carol Andrews these are tthe people that promised to help me but never did. Avon Justine has very bad service. My case was worst as the goods were still with the courier company and they proceeded and delivered theme. Very pathetic.

• Br
    Brenda Vilakazi May 10, 2017

I also just downloaded my credit report and it shows that i have an account with Avon and Justine, i called the call center on [protected], i was told to get an affidavit, copy of ID with 6 specimen signatures and proof of address, email it to [email protected], i will get that done today, apparently it will take 14 working days for them to investigate and clear my name. let's hope that works. so annoyed!

• Mr
    mr hoza Apr 25, 2017

well it seems am not alone
    so people how do we fix this because my score is affected and i cant get any help

i never opened an account with avon, i mean in 2014 i was still in school for god sake
    they say my account owes them 750
    we need to sue them

• Ce
    Cebo Dec 05, 2016

Hello,

I thought I was alone in this ship, I downloaded my credit report from transunion, the report shows that I have an account with AVON which I have never opened, I called them a few weeks ago, they told me to email some documents to which they have never responded, It shows my account is about >R1200 overdue.

• So
    sonqoba Jun 14, 2016

good day, am Sonqoba Mvuselelo Xulu, my credit record report indicate that I have existing account with Justine which was opened in 2015/12/14, account no [protected]. I never open this account and am not staying where Justine product are being delivered. This has affected my credit record as this account was last paid in February 2016 and is outstanding with amount to 847. More details regarding this account: JUSTINE (REVOLVING)
    Account Information