Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticalsthey are sneaky thieves!

S Review updated:

I was led to believe I was only paying for $4.95 shipping, only! But I got charged $79.99! I called the company at : [protected] and a very arrogant woman named Carla, who told me I was to blame for their deceptive advertising! All because I failed to read their sneaky fine print which was basically hidden. As the only thing I saw was: 'Pay only for the shipping for your free trail.' If I had seen the 18 day free trail, than get charged $80... I would never done business with them!! These people need to be in jail!

• Gr
    Greg Stabryla Jan 15, 2020

Same thing happened to me.85.90 for something I didn't order. Calling my credit card company, see what they have to say

• Lo
    Louise Nehl Aug 16, 2019

I have called and called to stop this insanely priced product that doesnt even work! i continued to receive this and billed 84.90!!! I am sending five boxes back with a certified letter, a photo of the contents of the box and a will get a tracking number. Then i am filing a complaint with the BBB and the Atty General's office. There was/is no fine print!!! on their advertisement.

• Wh
    WH53 May 25, 2019

Bad company, no one to call and no one to answer the phones. DO NOT BUY this product or deal with this company in any fashion.

• Di
    Diana Cloys Kirkham Nov 27, 2018

I was another one led to believe all I had to pay was for shipping until I got my credit card bill. And it didn't even work! I called them and was told to return the product and they would let me know when they received it and my credit card would be credited. I sent it back on Nov. 8th and have not heard if it has been received yet. If I don't hear anything in 30 days I'm turning it over to my credit card company as a complaint and they will investigate. That happened to me with another product and they got my full refund for me.

• Na
    Nancy Close Taylor Apr 30, 2018

I am another senior citizen that was dupped by Response Commerce. I gave my credit card thinking it was to pay the shipping charge for a sample of the product Avinol PM and ended up with two months ($160) charges before I saw it on my debit card statement. This company should be investigated.