Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals Logo

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals

Having problems with Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals?

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals Customer Service. Initial Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals. Discuss the issues you have had with Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 04, 2021

Advanced Nutraceuticals — Avinolpm unauthorized subscription fee. No return of this fee available

I fell for this scam. The original description of the product was enticing and I sent for what I believed wa...

Avinol PM / Advanced NutraceuticalsAvinol PM/ Unauthorized Charges

I ordered one box of the Avinol PM while I was suffering from COVID and could not sleep. Before the product arrived I was able to get a prescription for sleeping pills from my doctor. I have the first box but have not tried it as of yet. However, today 1/02/21 I received another box which I definately did not order and do not want. I want the charge taken off my credit card. If they tell me where to return the box I will be happy to send it back to them. The item arrives with very little paper work

Avinol PM / Advanced NutraceuticalsUnauthorized credit card charge

I received an unauthorized charge for $59.95 today. I have not even opened their sample as I found out from my oncologist that I cannot take any type of medication that interferes with my cancer treatments. Also, I only accepted their free offer and paid postage of $4.95. Nowhere did they indicate there would be a recurring charge.
    Consider this notice my refusal to their charge or another box of the product without my authorization.
    I will gladly return their unopened sample.
    My funds are limited especially with this covid19 situation and no work. I would appreciate a prompt refund action of this charge to my card.

Avinol PM / Advanced NutraceuticalsReceived an order do not want.

Need a phone # in order to stop any future shipments and to try to get a refund. These people need to be stopped! I am 90 years old and in need of a sleep aid. I ordered the free trial, nothing was said about auto shippoing. Thge oroduct is worthless. I just received another order which I do not want with a bill for $84.90. No phone number available. I am not senile, and I see there are a whole lot of complaints against this company. Please help me!!!

Response Commerceavinol pm

I, too, fell for the bait and switch. Product didn't work. Once I send the latest bottle back i'll get "most" of my money back. Never ever buy anything from these type of companies. I should have known better. It's a a scam. And the product doesn't even work! I don't remember anything about 15 days to cancel. I paid shipping for "free" sample but have been billed for two other shipments. I have received 1 bottle. That should have been my "free" sample. Where are the other two bottles I have been charged for?

When I called them to try to get my money back, the person actually tried to sell me something else! Or the same product at 50 percent off. Stay away from these people.

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticalsavinol pm

8/25/2019, ordered item (30 tablets) @ $4.99 s/h. 10/16, saw questionable & exorbitant charge of $79.95 on my bank statement with the description, "Recur Debit Card Purchase 091619 Get Sleep Health [protected] FL" and called. Per Ednalyn 15 day trial period expired on 9/12 & and a 2nd shipment was en route for $84.95 charged to my card. Upon receipt I am to return it for a credit, but not for the first shipment

Oct 17, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — avinol free trial

I just want to make it clear that this company will not try to charge me for future purchases. I have been on...

Oct 12, 2019

Response Commerce — avinol pm

I ordered a trial sample for $4.95, which showed up within a week. Today I received another month supply and...

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticalsavinol pm

Ordered a free trial and received same. Did NOT agree to any future shipments. I received another box of Avinol PM that I do NOT want. I will dispute the charge on my credit card. Your order no: 61.175129.202. Please send me a free return shipment envelope and I will gladly return you undesired shipment. Also, remove me from your shipping list. Thanking you in advance, William Arkin.

Advanced Nutraceuticalsavinol pm

I did not ask for aditional shipments at a very high price. The product is ineffective. I want all additional shipments stopped. I have one unopened box now and do not need more. The company is nearly impossible to contact and very non responsive. After surfing a bit, it appears this company has almost no favorable reception

Customer service is virtually nonexistent

Sep 16, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — avinol pm

I have been trying to cancel this for a few months now, and continue to get the product each month and the...

Aug 30, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — bill for free sample

The company is a complete rip off. They advertise a 4.95 sample and then bill you for 79.00 a few days later...

Aug 09, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — unauthorized charges on my credit card

Today I called "RESPONSE COMMERCE" who sent me another order of Avinol . I ordered a trial of Avinol for...

Aug 08, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — complaint

The company was offering free samples for 4.95 shipping. When filling out address and credit card information...

Jul 21, 2019

Advanced Nutraceuticals — avinol pm

This company is sending their product monthly without my permission. How they got my new Visa # i have no...

Jul 14, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — avinol sleep aid

They are a con... promise $4.95 and then charge $90 bucks without you even noticing. When it seems to good to...

Jul 12, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — advinol pm

7/12/19 FINALLY got a person (Jerly) on the phone after a month of trying to find anything with a phone...

Jun 05, 2019

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticals — unauthorized credit card charges

I ordered Avinol Pm to try out. I did not see their condition of 30 day return. I was out of the country till...

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticalsstop sending avinol pm to me.

I am Cat Nguyen living at 2412 Pinyon Jay Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80951. I accepted the trial of Avinol PM Extra Strength since March 2019. The effectiveness of each tablet is so low. It can say helpless. I am also very sorry to just receive one more box of the same kind although I never order it. And I was charged total $171.75. Please, stop sending me this useless medicines immediately as of today May 8, 2019. Thanks.

Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticalsavinolpms pm, customer service don't care, they wouldn't help me

It has been a nightmare. Product didn't work. They charged my bank account $79.95. I sent the product back. And the bank gave me my money back temporary as they researched the charge. Now the bank is going to take the money back out of my account. The company is stating that they didn't receive the product. So they are going to take my $79.95 . The worst company ever. Never buy anything from them.