AutoZonecomplaint about service and bad customer treatment

A Aug 12, 2018

sunday 8/12/18, around 5:00pm. i bought a car battery in may in otter autozone store, and i go to change the battery in the close autozone (2445 e. tropicana ave las vegas 89121)they offer to me the same battery model, and i let them know them if that battery is not the right one for my car in the car dealer they let me know.the store manager ROBERT V let me know why if i bought the battery on march the battery have a sticker 9/17 i explain i don't know but the autozone sold me that battery and that don;t fit with my car, a land rover lr3.he call me lier i let him know don;t unrespect me he call me liar again i let him know i want my battery back to go to the autozone where i bought it he get the battery again the floor and he was saying this is my autozone sign there and get this battery, i say back to him this is not your autozone and you broke my battery again the floor i get the battery if he offer to me but i do not sign he still call me a liar i say to him go out the store, he say to you are not welcome in this store.two hours later i come back to get his name and he say again i, m a liar and i, m not welcome in that store .and he say to me this is my store and never come back.and he unrespect to me again a lot of times.