• Ec
    Echiles Nov 19, 2014

I too have had a major issue I purchased this warranty and up until now they have been so so to work with but my vehicle threw a rod due to a worn out piston ring and now they are saying that the cost of the repair is higher than the cash value of the vehicle after the other repairs they have covered which I don't understand where they are coming up with the book value but every site I have checked is double what they say it's worth.

J. Chilovich Nov 18, 2014

Once again screwed by this warranty company!! The company paid out a claim on our vehicle back two months ago to the amount of $860.00. We bought the vehicle in May of 2014 and got a 24 month 24000 mile warranty and paid $1650 for this. The car was totaled October 12, and we were told we would get back a prorated amount, we have been waiting almost a month to get anything back and now they say we get back $71.65 because they took what they paid out, out of the $1650, that still doesnt add up??? I am so freaking mad at this company and I would never recommend to anyone to use them. This is ridiculous I have never heard of insurance working that way. I want an answer to why do I only get this small amount back??? My warranty number is B-[protected]. I really feel we are being totally screwed by this company! I think I will report them to the BBB and see how that goes. I would like a response from Terry ASAP
    [protected]. Please explain this to me??

• Qd
    Qdh31 Nov 18, 2014

Terry, My agreement number is B-[protected]. I purchased a 05 BMW X5 on 31 Oct and noticed it was leaking oil in several places/blowing blue smoke on 7 Nov. Took it to the dealership (Pikes Peak Acura) on 12 Nov and they said tbe valve guide seals need to be replaced after sending it to a European Motorshop. Is this covered under my warranty or is this the dealership responsibility? Not trying to bad mouth neither party, but i just returned from a 3 year tour in Japan and just want to be treated [email protected]

• Ca
    Call_it_like_it_is Nov 11, 2014

Every complaint on here could have been avoided if those of you that purchased a service agreement would have taken one simple step...READ YOUR CONTRACT. Just clicking that you agree to the terms and conditions is not a smart way to handle your business. Also, there is something that you all are missing. All these warranties are sold by the DEALER, not ASC. I have a warranty through them and have read it cover to cover. ASC never plays a part in the sales process, the dealership does. ASC doesn't tell you what is covered, the dealership does. Take your misguided anger to the person who explained what is and isn't covered, not the company that provided you with a black and white copy of the warranty. People on this board are just complaining to get something repaired that wasn't listed on their paperwork. Your illiteracy is shameful.

• Ra
    ramiremn Oct 10, 2014

I would like to share my story, I too purchased the 3 month/3, 000 coverage and took my car to get a diagnostic and estimate and over the phone, the mechanic assisted me in talking to ASC about the issue, and ASC representative said they would only pay $1000. I am very upset that I paid for the increase liability limit and it will only cover $1000 of my costs. So, you are telling me ASC that I paid you $500 so that you would pick up an additional $500 dollars? What type of warranty is this. I am very disappointed and with that if this company is really honest, to prove that the warranty will cover a vehicle if failure is not the operators fault. My number [protected]

• Pl
    pleasantly surprised Oct 04, 2014

I wanted to share my experience with ASC. I typically research companies prior to major purchases. I do this with a grain of salt, as I am fully aware most don't post posative experiences. Had I researched and come across postings similar to this I may have not purchased the vehicle as a warranty was an important aspect of my purchase. Unfortunately my trucks Headgasket went out leaving me with a major bill. I want to share that ASC did step up and showed it's care for me, the customer. We were able to work out an agreement which worked for my family. In the end I am happy as well as surprised at the level of customer service I received. Thank you Bill and Terry for all of your help. Thanks, Dan

J. Chilovich Aug 13, 2014

Just wanted to let everyone know that spoke with Terry this morning and he was very helpful and worked out a plan that makes all happy! Thank you Terry for working with us.

J. Chilovich Aug 13, 2014

Terry Small you did not respond to my post at all!!! I would like a response from you as to what to do about my warranty? My phone number is [protected].

• Terry Small Aug 12, 2014

Thank you Jamie.

I apologize for the delay in responding to your initial post. This website is NOT serviced by anyone in the USA and is not the most reliable means of correspondence and I received notification of your post today.
    I appreciate your following up with a good post as most will not take the time to do so.

• La
    Larry Boling Aug 12, 2014

I posted a comment in regards to ASC yesterday. I have now in the last 19 hours dealt with Mr. Les on the phone. We have taken care of all the issues with the truck beyond our satisfaction. He even called us back at 6:30am this morning to give us an update. He went over line by line of the charges with us so we were all on the same page. We all know now what is being done to our truck, what is being charged, what is being paid for and by whom. I would purchase this plan again if we purchase another vehicle in the future - we just might not wait until the end to start discussing the issues with the company. Thank you Mr. Les for your service to our family and your company. The Bolings

• La
    Larry Boling Aug 11, 2014

Terry Small
    We have a warranty with your company. Truck has been in the shop for over a week. Can't reach anyone in your company including yourself. I have left several messages. Told we are now responsible for over 1100.00 part of which is labor. Agreement states that you all cover labor. We did not utilize the rental part which saved you all money. Should have! Shame on us. Can't figure out why it is so hard to get in touch with you all. Being without a truck isn't costing your family money like it is mine. Jamie Boling

hiddenissues07 Aug 08, 2014

@J.Chilovich...Wow!!! Sorry to hear about your problems. Welcome to the group of MANY unsatisfied customers. It's unfortunate that MANY of us had the same or similar problems with our warranties, and getting the BAD news that the parts are not covered. I am sure you will be asked for your warranty number by the person that view these complaints, and may be told that you are out of luck like MANY of us were told. Whatever happens, please keep us informed. This complaint board CONTINUES to get complaints from unsatisfied customers who purchased this LAME warranties. Who knows, they may try to fix all of your issues just to keep the company from looking so bad. Good luck!!!

J. Chilovich Aug 08, 2014

We purchased a vehicle May 29, 2014 it had 88, 000 miles on it when we bought it. Now it is August 9, 2014 and we are having problems with the wheel bearings, ball joints and control arms. We paid 1800 dollars for the coverage but were not told at the time that our coverage would not cover any of that because the vehicle had to have 85000 or less miles when we bought it. So now we are stuck having to pay 1800 dollars to get the car fixed! I am super angry and would love to get my money back because I think this warranty is HORRIBLE!!! I would have never bought this warranty if I had known this stuff was not covered because of mileage!! Would never recommend to anyone!!

hiddenissues07 Jul 27, 2014

Excellent advice. I expect to see this company sued very soon.

• Al
    Allen Chris Jul 27, 2014

Most people are simple minded. Terry answers to all complainants, to try and avoid anyone filing a class action lawsuit. From reading these posts, it sounds to me that ASC customer service is horrible. What every individual needs to do, if dissatisfied, is re-read your booklet, and if an agreement has been broken, in some states, that will then be considered fraud. A class action lawsuit can be filed in one particular state, with others joining from other states. Besides, read some of that Terrys' responses. He is a smart ads. Probably beat up in school and made fun of. Lol. Wouldn't surprise me. Remember, do your research. Contact a lawyer if you believe your situation is dealing with ASC breaking the law.

hiddenissues07 Jul 18, 2014

@Hpdrrgwicked...If you think that's bad, I recommend you go back through the complaints and read some of the HORRIBLE stories from others who've complained on this complaint board concerning their warranty. Sorry for your loss, but mine was much greater to a tune of 600 dollars. They did not even cover my part. This warranty was worthless, deceiving and a waste of money. Even those car dealers who help promote or sell the warranty need to be sued!!! The NUTCASE that handles the complaints asks for warranty number and other information, yet when MANY have called, they were still REJETED!!! Keep complaining and make your complaint known to others. Some individuals got help simply because they voiced their complaint on this board and the company 's complaint handlers made it his point to TRY and fix the problem due to all the previous complaints from others. This complaint board against this warranty and company grows every month with dissatisfied individuals who are frustrated because the warranty they've purchased is worthless. Again, good luck to you and sorry for your loss. Keep us informed.

• Hp
    hpdrrgwicked Jul 18, 2014

I will say that the mirror switch is in fact not covered by my warranty. Also, the cooling system repair was classified as "maintenance, " which is why it was not covered. I am not as upset by these findings, and can even understand the denial, as I am about paying the diagnostic fee.

• Hp
    hpdrrgwicked Jul 18, 2014

I purchased a 3-month warranty for $160 to be safe with my recent car purchase. I am severely disappointed with this warranty. Why does this company REQUIRE a diagnosis and cost estimate before it will approve/deny charges if is doesn't even cover the diagnostic itself????? I knew exactly what was wrong with my car and told the repair shop exactly what needed fixed, yet I requested they still do a diagnosis because ASC requires it. Come to find out, ASC will only cover one window switch for $100. Meanwhile, I would have to pay $300 for other charges (mirror switch and cooling system repair). That's fine because I can just deal with ASC's shady coverage and just have the window switch done. But wait! I have to also dish out $150 JUST for the diagnosis that ASC REQUIRED in the first place!! A diagnosis that was NOT NEEDED by me since I already KNEW what needed to be done fixed. So, do the math. When this is all said and done, I have to pay $150 to get one window switch covered by ASC (who only pays $100). Therefore, it costs me money to use a warranty I ALREADY paid $160 for. Is one window switch worth all of this hassle and $210 lost? NO.

2007VW Jul 18, 2014

O.K Guys, here is an update on my situation. I was contacted by an ASC rep concerning my claim. He was very courteous and sympathetic. we discussed my case in detail. Apparently, for reasons which still do not make any sense to me, they (ASC) will not cover the repair of a damaged oil seal that could prevent a more costly repair should the engine runs out of oil due to the leak. I am still scratching my head on that one. The bottom line is you have to read the small prints carefully and make a decision to whether buy the warranty or not.

However, I was a bit impressed on what followed. The rep told me that they will cover the repair in good faith. But, should that seal or any other component not covered in the agreement fails or break in the future I would be on my own.
    To make a long story short, my mechanic fixed my car, got the authorization to get paid by ASC, and now I am back on the road. At the end of the day ASC stepped up to the plate and I am a happy camper. When this ordeal started I was extremely disappointed and ready to cancel my service agreement but after what transpired and the way I was treated I am going to keep it.

A big thanks to Terry Small for getting involved and a good shout out to Mr Welch at ASC for his assistance in handling this matter.

hiddenissues07 Jul 17, 2014

Daryan, Please keep all of us posted on your concern also. Many of us would love to hear what was done in your situation. I believe that "some" people complaints are resolved so the company won't look as BAD as it already is. 500, 000 customers????? LMBO! I wonder how many are dissatisfied with their service! This complaint section keeps growing every month!

• Terry Small Jul 17, 2014

Daryan,
    Without a name and agreement number I cannot research your POTENTIAL issue. Based on your post it appears we have previously taken care of your previous concerns. Obviously this is a complaint website and a very low number of our 500, 000 customers will utilize this site to share how well we do daily.

• Da
    Daryan Jul 17, 2014

Daryan

After reading everyones negative feedback.. im a bit nervous about my car getting repairs approved. I purchased my 05 bmw 545i in late 2012. Ive only had to use my warranty a couple of times and they have covered me every single time. This past winter my AC went out and i had a hard time getting them to approve some repairs. But i dont blame them i blame my mechanic for not knowing what was wrong with my AC. Well yesterday on the way home from work my trans malfunction light came on along with my increased emissions light. I felt the jerk in my transmission so i dropped it off at the nearest BMW dealorship. Ive got my fingers crossed on this due to all of the negative feesback.. Hope they have my back.

hiddenissues07 Jul 16, 2014

@2007VW...Could you keep the rest of us informed about your situation? They may just approve and have it fixed since you threatened litigation. This company is horrible, the customer service is horrible and not to mention the lame nutcase responding to AND handling the claims. Hey people...SAVE YOUR MONEY AND AVOID GETTING THIS WARRANTY!

• Terry Small Jul 08, 2014

Thanks!

Will look into.

Terry

2007VW Jul 08, 2014

Terry Small,

I've sent you a message with my name and service agreement number.

• Terry Small Jul 08, 2014

2007 VW,
    ASC cannot investigate, verify and resolve any potential claims
    without a name and/or agreement number.

2007VW Jul 07, 2014

ASC, refuses to pay to repair an oil leak from a damaged timing belt cover seal and a CV join boot replacement. My repair facility contacted them and they were told these were not covered under my "Deluxe" Plan. I recently purchased the warranty ( March 2014) and to say that I am disappointed is the least. I am ready to go to litigation if that may be the case, should they not come through with covering the expense the repair. Or, at the very least refund the entire amount I've paid.

• Mu
    mukhlis May 24, 2014

Lets gets reel this company is a business that's mean no way that they don't make money from you & don't expect to spent $ 2000 on the contract and they restore your car or change your car engine or transmission I know when you reed the contract or when they try to sale it to you its sound very good because they only tells you what you like to hear . Lets say bumper to bumper coverage you would thing they got you all covered but if you read the fine print when its says covers every thing except what is listed under not covered list and if you closely read it you will find very much every part is listed under not covered that's mean this list will disqualify every thing from what they tell you its covered my advice if you thing by canceling this contract you will get some money back do it . and if you have not purchased it yet just stay away from it

• Pl
    plumbooster May 12, 2014

im in the process of tryin to refund my warranty, i sent the all information on may 9th 2014 yall needed to [email protected], hoping for a response asap!!!

hiddenissues07 Apr 24, 2014

Mr smalls,

I can now see how WORTHLESS you are! It appears that YOU have ME mistaken for SOMEONE else!!! Someone must have the SAME screen name or email address! Although, that may be the problem, I still can't get over how IGNORANT you are! Before you post comments for the WORLD to see, next time, make sure YOU have the RIGHT individual. 1, 000 worth of repairs? LMBO! You surely got the wrong person. Please go back and check the screen names, emails, warranty numbers and whatever else you have to do to SEE that you are sadly MISTAKEN. Now I can see why YOUR company has so many negative reviews and a bad name...why? Because not only is the warranty your company offer worthless, but the person they have responding to these complaints (YOU) is worthless also!!! I have NEVER contacted YOU for 1, 000 in repairs, NOR have YOU or your lame company EVER authorized ANY repairs in the past or present. Again, you must have my screen name mixed up with someone else. You are really making a FOOL of yourself with your comments. Just plain UNPROFESSIONAL! Now I'm sure that I've CLARIFIED that!!!

• Terry Small Apr 24, 2014

Mr. Teas,
    Thanks for clarification. I will also clarify. Three days after purchasing your vehicle you contacted our office with a list of items needing replaced on your vehicle. Many of those items are clearly listed as not covered. At that time our office instructed you to
    take the vehicle to a repair facility for diagnosis of a covered part and approved a claim to you for that amount on the covered items. As far as sending you a refund. I will be happy to send you back your investment of $115 if you will return the $1, 000 we authorized in claims.

*SPEND

Terry Small,

I really have no time to chat with YOU!!! It WAS a waste then and it still is!!! Why are YOU still bringing up this issue? Did you FORGET how YOU posted a LIE on this site for EVRYONE to read stating that YOUR company approved my car repair bill? If YOU have forgotten, let me REMIND you what YOU said... You posted "Mr Teas, (hiddenissues), Our office approved your claim on February 5, 2014."
    Terry Small [protected]

Your office did NOT approve the 620.00 repair bill. After I complained on this board, you asked me to call you. Guess what? You told me the SAME thing your RUDE representative told me, that the part was NOT covered!!! I had to pay the repair bill myself! The car was purchased only TWO weeks, and things went wrong. The warranty was of no use! There's no reason for you to contact me over this issue, UNLESS you're planning on sending me a REFUND check in the amount I spent. Other, than that, I have no time for your LAME conversation! So please DO NOT bother me again! I'm here to warn others to stay away from this LAME warranty. There are pages of UNHAPPY people who had the same or WORSE problems with this warranty. If I would have done my research, I would not have purchased the warranty. I have already provided YOU and your company with my REAL name and WARRANTY number. This issue is closed. Please send your time with the THOUSANDS of other complaints that have not been posted on this board.

• Terry Small Apr 23, 2014

Hiddenissues,

Were you ever able to figure out IF you had OUR service agreement and the agreement number that is printed in the upper right corner? or, IF you could provide your REAL name we could also verify you are an agreement holder with our company.

• Terry Small Apr 23, 2014

I would suggest the Better Business Bureau Attorney General Office,
    and the state independent dealers Association in the state you live. From
    there, contact local auto dealers and repair facilities and get their feedback.
    Basing your research from a "complaint website" will not provide you
    with the answers to make a reasonable decision. Obviously, very few people post
    "good feedback" on a complaint site even after their
    "complaints” were resolved.

If you need phone numbers for the above resources, please let me know.

ASC Warranty

Director of Operations

hiddenissues07 Apr 23, 2014

@Ramupe...Sorry you had a change of mind, but to be honest, I don't blame you. I wish I would have read the complaints BEFORE I fell for this warranty mess! I really regret it! Next time I will check reviews on anything I'm considering purchasing. The reviews don't lie! I sincerely hope that EVERYONE will do their research BEFORE purchasing this warranty. It will keep you from pulling YOUR own hair out. By the way, I'm BALD now!!!

• Ra
    Ramupe Apr 22, 2014

I just bought a Honda Ridgeline and ASC Warranty was offered, but doing my research online found this websites with some many bad thing about the service and honoring warranty from ASC warranty. I just think is not good idea to buy it now. Come on business need to pay attention to their clients complaint. I was so exiting to know about this warranty protection from ASC until I read all this reviews. Thanks everybody for let people know about their experiences.

• Fi
    Firebird First Apr 19, 2014

Finally someone making sense. Paying for something that may not need or maybe can't use makes no sense at all.

hiddenissues07 Apr 18, 2014

EXCELLENT POINT...Justin!

• Beamer Lover Apr 18, 2014

Must be money in warranty business. Every time turn around see a new one popping up. Like the home warranty's now. Wondering if they send someone out to inspect home before making deal. This one is so cool putting a BMW on their ad.