Auto Services Company, Inc.auto warranty

C

I recently bought a 2010 ford f150 with less than79000miles. the asc sign in show room states "inspected protected dealer certified vehicle." I purchased the "factory like warranty 3yrs 36000mi" are there specific places/service centers to take vehicle for repair and was told any where just have to call to get authorization. 2 weeks after purchase the a/c compressor failed/ and transmission was making a terrible noise shudder. called asc and asked if a local ford dealer was ok for service. the rep said yes. dropped my truck off at ford dealer to have repaired after having verbal approval. it has been 2 weeks and my truck has not been paid for by asc for the a/c, the dealer that I bought the truck from claims that I should use their transmission shop to do the work. my warranty does not say that and as I stated before the dealer told me I could take it anywhere just have to call first. when I called the rep he told me that the truck was not certified, the sign in the show says it was. everyone gives me the run around from saying that the do not pay to "refurbish a vehicle" I got that but they insured a used certified vehicle. a/c compressor failing is not refurbishing and the torque converter failure is not refurbishing. should not have to explain but that refurbishing includes repairing so how can you repair? oh yea just to note you pay for diagnostics, for dealer is $140 now I have to take some place else to have fixed and pay another diagnostic.