Auto Parts Giant — bad business
Wish I'd looked for complaints before doing business with this company. Our still has not been settled. After waiting 1 1/2 weeks for even a shipping confirmation, rep told us it shipped but that he would need to put in a request for a tracking #, and this would take up to 3 days. Two days later, a shipping conf. came in, and the parts had just left the warehouse that day. When we finally received the order, it was only partially shipped! Packing slip said it was all there. Our credit card was charged over 300.00 more than 3 weeks ago now...we have talked with cust. serv. reps 6 times now and each time we get the same thing: initially an ignorance about the status of our order, "assurance" that they will look into it, "assurance" that they "should" ship out the missing part, and all with a severe lack of professionalism. Sales do not like to give names. They have promised to ship out our part same day, UPS Next Day Air now for a week...three calls later and they still do not have our part. They just ordered it "yesterday". Nobody knows what is going on, nobody gives straight answers, and nobody does what they assure you they will do. With all the complaints, how is this business still open?
More Auto Parts Giant Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - poor business practice
- Parts Train.com - scam! horrible service!
- Parts Train - deceptive return policy
- PartsTrain.com - beware
- PartsTrain.com - bait & switch
- partstrain,carson.cal. - double shipment
- Auto Parts Giant - run a round rip off scandals
- PartsTrain - wrong part customer service
- Parts Train - exorbitant shipping charges
- Parts Train - wont cancell order