Auto One Acceptance / Citi Financialpayment on car loan

On March 23, 2010 Auto One Acceptance Corp which is now owned by Citi Financial deducted 100.00 out of our checking account. Yes we had a loan thru them, in 2000! The car had been traded in a number of years ago. Yet somehow they managed to remove money from our account (with no authorization from us to do so). After finding this on our checking account I called them not an easy thing to do Auto one Acceptance was bought by Citi financial a few years ago. Numbers to locate Acceptance one is 1*800*486*1750 if someone else needs to get ahold of them. Now I was instructed to fax them a copy of my statement showing where they removed the money from our account. As of today 4/13/10 I was told that a refund check would be sent out the 20th of April, almost a month later for a deduction on a vehicle that has been gone for years.