Author Housebook publishing

A

I signed a contract with authorhouse under the cheapest package they had, they took out the first month's initial payment, they had me send a manuscript. They had me send an author bio, a book bio, and an author's picture. I no longer want their services, how do I get them from not selling my books. I feel i've been frauded. When I call the intake check-in lady her name is rowella alvaro she does not call me back for weeks. I do not want them to still my copyrights by using an isbn number, my name is adrian w loomis iii please call me at [protected] I can explain more it is a long story. Thank you.

• Au
    AuthorHouse Oct 15, 2018

Dear Mr. Loomis, thank you for your message. It was forwarded to Customer Service, and we believe the issue is being resolved or has been fully resolved. Please let us know if we can be of any further help. We're sorry you had a poor experience with us.