Authorhousebook publishing

B May 30, 2019

I paid $600 for the basic package and just when I thought my book was being set up at he printers for publication, I have been ghosted by Authorhouse. No communication, emails, or answered phone calls. They took my money and ran. I have no expectation of getting my money back but will not spend another dime on this scam. At this point I'm just trying to get some one at customer service to cancel the ten dollar a month Author Learning Center subscription I was fooled into agreeing too. My heart is broken. If these are real people, not computerized trolls, I don't know how they can live with themeslves.