Aurora Health Care — medical records complaint
I had a MRI appointment on 11/15/018 at Aurora St. Lukes Milwaukee Wisconsin. Upon checking in to Radiology, I was told that my Medical Records were Mixed together with my Twin Brothers. My name is Kevin M. James, My brothers name is Kelvin P. James, and apparently my twin brothers medical records and insurance was on my Medical Records. My date birth and my brothers date birth are both 12/06/1956.
I did not get my mri done because of this and after waiting around for 2 hours I went back home. I came up to milwaukee from pleasant prairie wisconsin and also took the day off of work!
When is this going to be straightened out and when am I going to be able to get my mri? Dr. Mathew johnson needs this mri to find out how far my cancer has progressed!
My next step is to contact an attorney!
More Aurora Health Care Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Medical Center South - Billing
- Aurora Health Care - billing/customer service
- Aurora Health Care - Wrong diagnosis, unprofessionalism
- Aurora Health Care - bullying/threatening
- Aurora Health Care - Nicu at summit hospital.
- Aurora Health Care Medical Center Kenosha, WI - encounter with mri tech
- Aurora Health Care - hospital stay - aurora summit
- Aurora Health Care - billing department
- Aurora Health Care - medication and dr. warpinski
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center - Maria limon, cary bartz and rodger jones are bad for aurora health care