Aurora Health Care Medical Center Kenosha, WIencounter with mri tech

Recently i was suppose to have my MRI done at this location. The person taking me in was extremely short and rude. I dont understand why people are like that. On top of this, the person smelled like weed to the point it was overwhelming. I didnt ask them about it so its not awkward but it made me feel uncomfortable. I dont recall the name exactly but it was anthony i think based on his interaction with someone else in front of me. I just wanted to bring this to someones attention because i feel like this is not appropriate behavior.

RESOLVED