A T And T / unethical behavior
I went with AT&T wireless because they had a buy-out plan. What a joke! I lost almost $1000 with this scam. They didn't pay what they said they would on my phone and didn't pay anything for my daughter's. She mailed her old phone in and since they couldn't find it, wouldn't pay for the buyout. Since we didn't find out that was the problem for 10 weeks, she no longer had the proof that she' mailed it. I had been calling about the refund for over a month, if they had been upfront from the beginning I wouldn't be out all that money. I got the run-around, misinformation and general rudeness. By far the worst consumer experience I've ever had, and one of the most costly.
More A T And T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service