AT&T Direct TV / at&t customer service

July 26, 2019, 8:50pm. My name is Jere Hawkins, I called AT&T to order an additional Genie mini this part of the called start at 6:30pm. I was transferred 5 different times and then disconnected 2 times while attempting to order new equipment. I keep getting transferred to different departments, and the common response was " I don't know why they transferred you here your account is with Legacy or U-Verse or Direct TV etc.. " After 1 hour and 45 minutes I gave up, after being placed on hold while I was waiting to speak with a supervisor then the call went back to the beginning like I was a new caller. I have been with AT&T/Direct TV for a little over 90 days, this is by far the worse customer service I have EVER experienced worse than Xfinity when I was with them until I moved. Not sure what's going on with your systems and departments, but when I call tomorrow, I will be calling to cancel my service and go back to spectrum. This frustration is not worth my time or effort attempting to order additional service. Desire resolution is for AT&T to wave the $99 dollars charge for the genie mini Wireless, if they would like to keep my business and for my time I will never get back.

Je