AT&T — Contract
Been with at&t many many years (bundled package) called to get a cheaper price for tv contract/service, young lady I spoke with offered no special deals, but a lesser package which in losing over 120 channels for a deduction of $25 per month (not the savings I was looking for) cant believe that years of loyalty mean nothing to a consumer nor its company, told her we will be doing a total cancellation by years end of everything 220 per month on tv/internet and 160 per month on cell phone service which comes to about $4600 per year, then we will see how not caring for a customer really pays off... But of course she tried to tell me if I switch to directv or dish or comcast I will pay extra for boxes and hd packages and rental fees yada yada yada so I informed her that her tactic was not keeping me from my decision... Mind you this is the 2nd time in 2 years I have asked for a special/deal and 2nd time denied, guess time will tell if customers make pay days possible for companies or ceo, s get the bonus they hoped for by denying company/customer relationship priority
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service