AT&T — billing, never received a paper statement
AT&T has not complied to my request of a paper statement and I do not pay bills over the internet. We are in our 70's and do not use the internet to receive or pay bills. Talked to many many Agents and all have promised paper statements by a certain date and I have never received one. The billing/mailing info on my account is correct per talking to AT&T agents. I do not have a account number as I have never received any paper statements, my AT&T phone number is [protected].
I usually call AT&T several times per week and I have to call to get my billing information to pay, have 4 members sharing the bill. Therefore I do not know if my AT&T bill is correct, I have never seen a paper statement or any statement.
All I want is a monthly paper statement so I can pay my bill without calling for billing information to figure out the cost of the 4 sharing members.
Charlotte Lehmann 248 Hummingbird lane, Winter Haven, FL 33884
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service