Complaints & Reviews

customer careline

A/c number: [protected]... I had reacieved a pre-recording call continuity 4 days to ask me make payment when...

decoders are immediately disconnected when it rains

Date of incident on 23 December 2016. It is so frustating when it comes to rainy days because we could not watch television as the signal was unavailable.There was one time when I was watching my favorite show and it suddenly raining and the television is in bad signal and it appears the info saying that the service currently not available.

Since we are the first one to complaint about this problem we hope that Astro can do their best to improve their service and solve this problem in the future. I hope your company can take this problem seriously because if the problems keep repeating, people will get sick of it and they might choose to stop subscribing astro.

my bill

I'm very disappointed with Astro customer service...are they thinking their customers are stupid?i was liaise...

this company offered me discount and began to take money for nothing

I started to get persistent phone calls from Astro Spy Technologies. These guys offered me their service...

relocation issues

As an astro customer for more than 15 years I have never had my problems solve without going through a lot of frustrations with astro. Last year December I moved to a rented house due to renovations done to my house. I was surprised that my account was terminated and was given a new account to my rented house. My renovated house is now ready to move in, and was surprised and shock that I was given an options to choose to continue with the same account but service will be stop for 4 days. Or, I can terminate my current account and be taken as a totally a new customer without service interruptions. I have just realized that at present I was a new customer with astro with all my previous data was erased. There were many unhappy incidents that I have with Astro that I even called the CEO office but got no response. Only after their top management contacted me and a prolong ding dong battled, the problems was finally solved (they should have this record even if I was migrated to a new account. Unless they wipe out all my data). I am now in dilemma!!! My complain is, if I choose to maintain the same account they will stop my services, Internet, phone and all 4 days before my moving date. My business is done through this phone and networks. I will be crippled for 4 days...(tell astro to close for 4 days) If I decide to open a new account all my previous history and all will be wiped out and more frustrations follows... I have to provide them with my IC again. When ask why is this necessary? the answer given was that, this is their policy. With new and advanced technology with sophisticated data base systems they still want me to provide them with a photo copy of my IC??? Hello, astro please wake up from your slumber...you have never stop making me angry and frustrated for the past 15 years or more. Do I have choice? Hope the government will allow more service provider like astro to operate so that many more customers like me can say goodbye to astro forever.

no service

I installed Astro IPTV recently and it has been a nightmare. I came back from an overseas trip more than a...

scam artist

I had a weak moment and caved! Paid almost $60 US using my credit card a week ago and to date--no report has been sent to me. To make matters worse, I suddenly got contacted by my credit card company and was told that my card has been used in various stores on the east coast of the US--coincidently a day or so after I paid for the reading! I live on the west coast and have not traveled anywhere within the last few days. I'm suspecting that this company is not only stealing our payment for the report that never comes, but is also stealing our credit card into for fraudulent use.

iptv application for a'marine condo in sunway

I applied to Astro mid April 2014 for IPTV service, after shifting into A'Marine Condominium in Sunway South Quay, Subang Jaya. I was asked to submit my application online which of course despite promises, no one from customer service responded. Follow up calls produce empty results. Finally when I managed to speak to customer service, they told me no IPTV service in my area as the contract between TIME (broadband provider) and ASTRO has ended as of May 2014. I submitted my application in April THREE TIMES, being given the run around and they tell me no IPTV service available. It's very tiring. I would have gladly signed up with any competitor but sadly there are none available. I did not apply in May 2014 but in April BEFORE THE CONTRACT ENDED WITH TIME. I'm just wondering, no offense, AM I WASTING MY TIME COMPLAINING HERE?

astro service is a disgrace

I wish to make a complaint in regards to service quality by Astro. i have been Astro customers since 2008...

failure to supply service

Purchased carpet cleaning voucher through WagJag. Arranged date for cleaning months prior. Day of cleaning received email (I presume automatically generated) confirming appointment. I moved furniture and prepared area for carpet cleaning. Appointment time came and went with no phone call or anyone ever showing up for the rest of the day. Called 1-800 number and could only leave message. Second time a cleaning company has failed to provide service with Wagjag. Do not use cleaning companies with Wagjag

• Hi there,
    I'm a customer service representative with WagJag.com. I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with one of our merchants. WagJag backs all our deals until expiry when it comes to redemption issues of the type you report. If you haven't already done so, please give us a call toll free at 1-855-492-4524 (Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm est) or send us an email via [email protected] detailing your experience. We will do our best to make things right.

Regards,
    Michael
    WagJag Member Experience Representative.

• Go
    Gord MacPherson Oct 19, 2013

Hi,

I purchased a carpet cleaning from Astro Cleaning Group. I had major problems getting in contact with them. When I finally made the appointment, I stayed in all day and they never came or called. Later I got hold of them and they were totally disorganized and finally said that they had made the appointment for the following week. I said this wasn't true as I knew I would be away that week for business and for Thanksgiving. After much back and forth they said they could come out at 7PM on Saturday night. This was less than ideal but I knew the voucher was expiring and they were not offering other dates. They showed up an hour later. They walked around whispering to each other and started to say they wanted more money for everything. I was not happy but agreed. I got them to do the stairs up and down as well.

They seemed to be in a huge hurry, spent ages talking and setting up. Later when they were done the carpets were saturated. They said it would take at least 48 hours to dry and to leave windows open. At this time of year. I have had carpets cleaned before and they were never this wet. The next day they were still saturated and I was unable to see how good a job they had done, however, I could see a stain from when our dog had thrown up and it looked the same. On their web site they say they treat stains and allow it to sit for 30-45 minutes before they use the water extraction equipment. They sprayed, then immediately used the machine, there was no lag time whatsoever. We left on business and then Thanksgiving. As soon as I got back I could see stains on the carpet that had not come out. Some pop stains on the carpet and the dog stains. These are normal stains and I usually rent a carpet cleaner from Home Depot and they come out with no problem. Their web site promises these can be removed easily. Walking around you could see areas around walls and corners, up to a foot away from the wall, that had not been cleaned. Absolutely no furniture was moved to clean under.

I contacted Sahadat Rhaman and he stated that all complaints have to be done within 48 hours. As I said, the carpet was still sodden at that point. Very pompously he stated that his technician said the carpet was too old to clean without damaging it. Funny that has never been an issue with other companies who I have used in the past. Admittedly the carpet it over ten years old, but it is high quality. I live in a 3500 sq. ft. house in Pump Hill and the quality throughout it top notch. His technicians by the way were him and his cousin.

There is no address for his company anywhere that I can find. I do not intend to let this rest. This was a rip off plain and simple. Shoddy work by amateurs who have no pride in the service they provide.

I think Wagjag is doing its customers a disservice to continue to do business with these people. A quick internet search will come up with many disgruntled customers.

Gord

[Resolved] fraud by astrologers

Astro life media is a group of fake astrologers they have taken 45 thousand rupees from me by fraud...they threaten me that if i will not do that pooja...something wrong will happen to me...they gave me 100 percent gurantee that my work will be done..but now they are even not lifting my phone, , , please friend be aware of these fraud pepole...there number is [protected].

SOME PAYMENT DETAILS I AM ATTACHING HERE..SOME ARE FROM MY DIFFERENT ACCOUNT

RESOLVED

nothing waste fellow you eople

• Ke
    Kedar Tamane Sep 27, 2007

I had ordered some CDs and books thru a net and paid by credit card. The postman is asking again for money. Beware!

damn sick

Complain kami adala kepada siaran satellite TV Malaysia Astro yang tidak bertangging jawap kaepada berguna berguna lain. Cakap cantik, Siaran Astro kami ada lebih dari 5 cahanner siaran sport dan di Astro anda boleh dapat menyansi siaran sport live yang anda sukai.
1, (ini adaka penipu kan kata 5 channer tapi semua siaran bola sepak yang siaran live bagi delay)
2, memang boleh dapat menyansil tapi kena delay sampai besok la. Ini la ASTRO MALAYSIA kata kepada rakyat Malaysia.
3, Adaka Astro Malaysia bertanggung jawap & beri jawapan kepada kami perminat motorsport mengapa siaran live yang kami sedang menunggu di delay akan ditayangkan bolasepak -( INI ADA FAIR )
4, Adaka ASTRO dipetingkan kepada siaran sport bola & perminat bola adala di utamakan & dihomat kepada yang macan perminat siaran motorsport sama juga dengan lain cuma duduk diam dan tunggu. oleh kenara tak puan hati jangan pasang astro.??
5, Jadi kami yang bukan & tak minat bolasepak bukan manusia bagi ASTRO tidak pelu dihomat biar mati.
6, Adaka kami yang tak minat bolasepak dan siaran live motorsport kami di delay akan dibayar balik wang atau pun kami semua ni dapat free siaran ASTRO.
KAMI sudah tanya kepada pengawai ASTRO mengapa tepi sampai hari ini pun tiadaterima feeback atau jawapan . reminder call or sms bayaran bulanan selalu kami terima.

pay per view channel 971

Always & offen when Pay Per View channel 971 is shown distortion always occurs & Astro will never take serious of their service...

bad service / repeatation

Charges are too expensive but repeat same show again and again even for months the same movies repeated...

scammers

Nearly got scammed... Thank god for complaints page as I am particularly vulnerable right now and very cash poor.

I became suspicious when this supposedly "personal" service did not reply to my questioning emails but just kept sending generic mailings to me.

Do not need to make matters worse for myself by grasping at straws... These scams are dangerous... Preying on people who are pushed to the wall and desperate for any sort of help or encouragement to make their lives a little better.

On reading other postings I recognised a "word for word" passages sent to me in my "reading"

Don't fall for it...

failing to properly broadcasting olympic ceremony

I am very disappointed to not be able to see the entrance of my country, Mauritius, to the Olympics. Doe...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices