Aspen Dental Managementall

D Aug 16, 2018 Review updated:

I had broken a tooth on 6/27/18 and my dentist pulled it. Some of it broke off and was still in my gums. He gave me a referral and I called your office to make a consultation appointment. It was made for 7/9/18 in your Auburn office which is a 40 minute drive. After waiting an hour I was told the surgeon was not in and I couldn't be seen. So I called and made another appointment for 8/16/18. Still in a lot of pain and on antibiotics I arrived early as told. And after an hour I was told the surgeon was in a scheduled surgery and they didn't know how long it would be. So now I'm still in a lot of pain and they can't get me in for a consultation until mid September. I don't find it at all amusing and it's very unprofessional to do this to someone. This office is in complete disarray and has serious scheduling issues. Now I'm forced to try and find an oral surgeon elsewhere. It's been two months with no progress and lots of waisted time and money on my part.

• BoycottAspen Sep 03, 2018

I am so sorry for your pain, but this is yet another Aspen Dental horror story.
    If you want someone to talk to please contact www.boycottaspendental.com
    We at B.A.D. are here for our fellow Aspen Dental Victims. Best Regards.