Aspen Dental — fraudulent charges
Advertised new patients will not be charged for x-rays. I told them my insurance company would not pay for exrays. My insurance company was billed for the x-rays. Insurance refused payment and now they are billing me for the xrays that were advertised as being free to first time new patients. It has been 4 months since date of service and I am still being billed for the x-rays even though twice I have been told that it has been written off. The insurance company has requested a corrected claim for the charges. As of 11/06/18 that has not happened.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - Practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal