Ashwood UniversityNever got the degree. And they got the full charge off my credit card.

I try to ask for my refund can't get it back. Im out of $700.00 No Degree and no money! The phone number is a Fake too. Why do people get away with this its not fair. I work hard to earn that money to go down the drain like this. Could someone help me get back my money.

• Ty
    tyco Sep 15, 2011

Just a thought, if it is a scam, then why don't the authorities catch them.
    Ashwood University must make a statement regarding these claims. If the University is not a fraud, they must come out and issue an statement.

• Pe
    Peterlee007 Apr 29, 2011

@Stevie Rogers : Did it occur to you that may be the university never received your money at all? If you can’t reach them by phone, try email or contact from their website. Universities have thousands of students many of them pay using different methods of payment and sometimes money gets misplaced. I know this first hand, as I once worked in the finance for administration of a large university. I recommend that you contact the university and be patience. It may take a while but you will find your money.

• St
    stephan from France Sep 13, 2010

I try to ask for my refund can't get it back.
    Im out of $431.10 No Degree and no money!
    The phone number is a Fake too.
    This its not fair.
    These people are plain crooked!
    may they end up in jail one way or the other to teach them that this isn't a way of life, to steal and to lie !

• St
    stephan from France Sep 13, 2010

Carte Educationsp.Com 08/07 704
    [protected], 10 Dollar Us 08 07 10 - 343, 39

here is what I paid and I never received my certificate !

Ashwood unversity is just a bench of crooked !

beware and let know everyone on the web !

• Ts
    T.Smith Apr 11, 2009

Ashwood unversity do degree for ADN for nursing?

• Am
    Ameer Mar 15, 2009

I donno about you or what happened. I applied for BBA and I' live in India . got my degree with all the other certificates in less than a month. It was very helpful and I did my MBA with that degree.

• Ka
    kambiz Sep 29, 2008

i tought they realy giveing degree, thank you for your comment