Ashley Stewartpoor customer service

R

I was in the Ashley Stewart store on May 6, 2017. I have been a faithful shopper there for years. When they were in Mississippi, then Fayetteville North Carolina, and now Durham, North Carolina. I have always had perfect customer service, but in Durham my last two visits have been deplorable. I always shop with my two daughters and we spend a lot of money in this store, but on this day my daughters were trying on outfits and we had to constantly look for people to assist us, although there were two women at the registers and one in the back. Finally I asked the one that may have been the manager if someone could assist my daughter by getting her another size of pants. The one that I think was the manager, had to ask the other lady well can you help her. I told the manager that I was going to file a formal complaint. The normal group of women, which is a little older than the ones that were there on that day, are very helpful, and the atmosphere is one of a pleasurable shopping experience. The lazy group that was there the last two times that I have visited, has caused me to rethink spending any more of my money with this organization. I do not know what the appropriate resolution to this problem would be, maybe better training or be more careful about hiring people that are not customer centered and really don't want to work, but want a check.
R. Strickland
[protected]

• Ro
    Rormina R Strickland May 08, 2016

I was typing to fast. I should have said May 6, 2016.

• Wine Is Good May 08, 2016

What do you mean you could not get anyone to bring you another size of pants? Couldn't you just go to the rack and get the next size? How hard is it to shop for clothes without needing help?