Ashley Stewart — poor customer service
I was in the Ashley Stewart store on May 6, 2017. I have been a faithful shopper there for years. When they were in Mississippi, then Fayetteville North Carolina, and now Durham, North Carolina. I have always had perfect customer service, but in Durham my last two visits have been deplorable. I always shop with my two daughters and we spend a lot of money in this store, but on this day my daughters were trying on outfits and we had to constantly look for people to assist us, although there were two women at the registers and one in the back. Finally I asked the one that may have been the manager if someone could assist my daughter by getting her another size of pants. The one that I think was the manager, had to ask the other lady well can you help her. I told the manager that I was going to file a formal complaint. The normal group of women, which is a little older than the ones that were there on that day, are very helpful, and the atmosphere is one of a pleasurable shopping experience. The lazy group that was there the last two times that I have visited, has caused me to rethink spending any more of my money with this organization. I do not know what the appropriate resolution to this problem would be, maybe better training or be more careful about hiring people that are not customer centered and really don't want to work, but want a check.
More Ashley Stewart Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Stewart - rudeness and poor service
- Ashley Stewart - refund
- Ashleystewart.com - the worst quality I have ever seen before
- Ashley Stewart - diva dollars
- Ashleystewart.com - never received my order
- Ashley Stewart - unethical behavior/canceled order
- Ashley Stewart - store manager
- Ashley Stewart - unethical behavior of manager and employee
- Ashley Stewart - lingerie
- Ashley Stewart - I am complaining about ordering process.