Ashley Stewart — customer service
In reviewing my receipt and the tags on clothing purchased, I noticed a difference in the price charged (14.98) and the one written on the tag (12.38). These were Final Sale items, which I was totally fine with. I went back to the store simply to inquire about the difference. The first young lady I interacted with was extremely professional and polite. The second young "lady" needs a review in customer service. When this second person made the statement, "that's not anyone in this store's hand writing", (I really need $2.60 to retire) I responded, "as if, I don't have time for any mess like that", the first young understood the offense I took from the statement and interjected that "we're not saying you did, we've been having a problem with people coming in and changing the prices". The second young "lady" then stated, "well, if they were on the rack over there, they $14.98". All good, I was just a bit perturbed at how the second young "lady" handled the situation, as she appeared to be the "seasoned" employee between the two. Learn to check your sale tags if you have this issue, is my advice. Last purchase for me from Ashley Stewart.
More Ashley Stewart Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Stewart - rudeness and poor service
- Ashley Stewart - refund
- Ashleystewart.com - the worst quality I have ever seen before
- Ashley Stewart - diva dollars
- Ashleystewart.com - never received my order
- Ashley Stewart - unethical behavior/canceled order
- Ashley Stewart - store manager
- Ashley Stewart - unethical behavior of manager and employee
- Ashley Stewart - lingerie
- Ashley Stewart - I am complaining about ordering process.