Having problems with Ashley Stewart?

150 Meadowlands Parkway, Suite 403

300 Nixon Lane
Edison, NJ 08837, USA

Complaints & Reviews

Order (blouse)

I order a blouse the first of April, I was told it would be here in 10 days. It is now the first of June almost. I still don't have the blouse, every time I call there is an excuse, no one new where the order was.

Once it was listed Union Post Office then Jersey City Post office. Now it is back in stock, if I order it again, I have to pay all over again.

This would be 70$ on my card when I don't have anything. I was told the money would be returned on my card June 1, 2020 this is another delay. When I try to call the main office the line is always busy [protected])

This is a nightmare I really wanted this blouse!!!

Service I received at Ashley Stewart

On February 29, 2020 I shopped at the Ashley Stewart Store #1422. I am not sure of what these numbers are but...

Item#[protected]-oe boyfriend jogger pants size 10/12 priced at $11.29

I have a complaint with Ashley Stewart & my case #[protected]. I just want this complaint to be noted for future...

store manager

The 367 store manager is very unprofessional, she never wants to do returns if she's the person who made the...

return/exchange

I entered the store on Sunday, December 15, 2019. I had two items I was returned however, one of the item...

sticker pricing

Today I was in the New Halls Ferry location ready to use my holiday cash. I picked up several items that were...

won't accept shoes back that was purchased

I Purchased 7pairs OF shoes only 3 of them fit one box that a pair of shoes came in was damaged.. when I called on 10-29-19... I was told that the shoes that didn't fit were not returnable.. so now I'm stuck with 4pair of shoes that I cant fit and wont be able to wear because they are to small. The customer service rep was pleasant but was not able to help me with returning the shoes all I received from her was I'm sorry. The shoes that came in the battered box I was told to email them a picture and that there would be no charge for the shoes... I ASKED TO BE REMOVED FROM ALL OF ASHLEY STEWARTS MAILING LIST AND I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN.. IM TOTALLY BOTHERED ABOUT THIS.. All I wanted was BIGGER SIZE now im stuck with 4 pairs of shoes

customer service

Horrible customer service
Horrible customer service
Placed an online order on 9/1/19. Called customer service on 9/14/19 and told the rep I was calling to check on my order. Order number and mailing/billing address etc were given. Rep pulled up the information and stated that she had to place me on hold to do more investigating After holding for 22 minutes, the Rep said that the package didn't have any tracking information so there was nothing she could do about the order. She offered to put the money back on my card and stated that it would take 5-7 business days for it to show. I told the rep that I was still wanting the items but most were on sale at the time of purchase. I asked if I could get my new order for the price of my previous order.. The rep told me NO, I would have to get them for whatever the price is today. She then said that she have no way of changing the prices. I told her that other stores would at least send an email offering some money/percentage off on the next purchase. She said we don't have discount cards. With all that being said. Ashley Stewart did nothing to rectify the problem. I will not be ordering from here again.

clothing

I received the wrong items today. I chatted with an agent who advised me to that I had to call customer service about receiving the wrong item. Customer service said that I needed to upload the item showing that I received 2 eyelash skirts instead of 1 skirt and blouse. However, I was now advised that the item that I originally ordered which is clearly on the order is now 16.49 instead of 11.49 so now I have to pay for your mistake and have to pay for shipping. This is unacceptable. As much as I patronize Ashley I am very upset. This is not right that I am out of money for your mistake. I need someone to fix this mistake and call me back. I should be charged the original price of what I paid.

clothing

customer service

In reviewing my receipt and the tags on clothing purchased, I noticed a difference in the price charged...

unethical behavior/canceled order

I am a regular customer of Ashley Stewart. I ordered a few items on July 10, 2019. After realizing my order had not arrived, I called last week, (July 15, 2019) to ask where my order was. I was told by rep that the Warehouse moved and that I had to wait for an email as to when they would ship my items. Hadn't heard anything or received an email. Called today (Jully 26, 2019), and was told that the warehouse decided to cancel my order due to not having my items in stock. I was shocked and surprised because Ashley Stewart is usually pretty good about shipping items in a timely manner. I am a cardholder as well, but this has experience has been disappointing and I will not encourage any of my plus-sized friends to become a member. I will pay off my card and be done. This is not the way you treat a loyal customer.

order/customer service

Hi. I placed an order with Ashley Stewart on June 24th 2019 for it to be shipped to an address in Beckley West Virginia which was my mom's house because we were going to reunions on that Saturday, July 6th. When I hadn't received the order by July 3rd I called customer service and spoke to a lady named Sarah she promised me that my order would be shipped to my address in NC because it took so long to have it shipped to WV however when I checked today the order has been shipped to WV. I called and spoke to someone named Tavonna. This is unacceptable because I think I should be reimbursed more than 15% because now my mom is going to have to take time to mail the order to me in NC and she is 80 years old. This is unacceptable. I have no credit cards of any kind including Ashley Stewart so every time I place an order or shop in the store I'm paying cash money that I worked hard for. I need to know what else can be done because it's not my fault that they sent the order to WV and not NC and my mom or myself should not be responsible for paying out any money to have it shipped to my address in NC. I hope this this is resolved because it is if it isn't I will never buy another thing from your store ever again and I will tell my friends to tell their friends to do the same because of your horrible and lousy customer service! The order number is WB [protected].

I look forward to hearing from you.

credit card

To whom this may concern, my name is Cynthia Smith an I'm contacting you all because on May 13 I made a...

unethical behavior of manager and employee

06/11/19
Hello My Name is Valerie Nesmith and I was a purchasing customer in your Harlem store on 125th Street on Saturday, 06/08/19. As I came out of the dressing room with my items I was instructed to put the ones I did not want on the rack right next to the cashier. I did that and proceeded to walk around so I could pay for my items and I felt a sharp stick on the bottom of my foot and I yelled and said Damn as I stumbled to the rack in front of me grabbed it and held on. Another customer asked me (who's information I have) asked me whats wrong and I lifted my foot and one of Ashley Stewards sensors with the nail in it went through and was stuck in the sneaker I was wearing. I snatched it out and the cashier said let me see it and took it and threw it in the bend with the other sensors. The witness said sit down and check your foot. To make this short and to the point. Your staff was unprofessional, never asked me anything nor did they offer me a chair or any assistance they kept on doing what they were doing. Once my two siblings and I finished purchasing our items I asked the manager
can I have your name?
She said Why?
I said I was very dissatisfied with their professionalism as an employee of Ashley Stewart when I just had a nail go through my sneaker and neither one of you offered a mumbling word as if I was nothing or no one. At this point the manager grabbed the phone and went in the back of the store. When she returned she stated -
Can I have your ID?
I said why?
She stated my cooperate office said for me to take your information and get a picture of your foot.
I said oh so now you want to cover your a**.
The witness walked over to me and said here is my information if you need me call me I was there and saw everything even how they ignored you.
So I handed the manager my ID and allowed her to take the picture of my foot and she still said nothing else to me. After ten minutes went by my sister went to her and said how long is my sister to sit there while you key in your information and say nothing to her before you at least open your damn mouth. Some sympathy or courtesy from you as a manager would be nice. She continued to do what she was doing and once she was finished she came back to me handed me my ID and began to walk away. At this time I was mad as hell I said again may I have your name?
She said it is IVY
I said and what is the cashiers name that took the sensor?
She said NICOLE
The manager walked away and as my pressure began to rise I hopped out of the store and my sisters followed.
As a customer I felt disrespected. Weather it was a puncture wound or not I still had to call my doctor to see if a Tetanus shot was needed and your employees showed no courtesy or concern or professionalism. This issue has me totally upset. I would greatly appreciate the assistance of the Cooperate and/or HR office to address this matter. I will be waiting for someone from your Cooperate/HR office to contact me and address this issue within the next five days so that there is no need for further actions to be taken. Thanking you in advance for your help. Awaiting your response.
FYI
I spent all day 06/10/19 on the phone trying to reach someone and was told by the first Ashley Steward employee at the number [protected] Ms. Rose she would send in my complaint and someone would be contacting me.
The second time I called a Ms. Lorrraine stated I needed to send my own email and that is what I did above.

• Updated by Valeriej313 · Jun 11, 2019

Awaiting a response

• 1p
    1Patricia Jun 12, 2019

Hello Ms. Nesmith,
    It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to Rena or I.

Patricia

orders not received

Placed order online received all but 1 item a romper.been a customer over 3 years and order2-3 times a week. Called and was told item sold out I'm looking at it on line wanted to order another romper without paying shipping fee. They wouldn't even consider it. Showing they have no the item and I have to pay for their mistake. Take responsibility people

customer service; unethical behavior

On May 16, 2019 between 5:50 pm and 6pm, I walked into the Ashley Stewarts near Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, Virginia. I did not get greeted by on single sales clerk and it was five or more. They did not adknowledge my presents the entire time. I asked one clerk about an item and she was rude. I will not be shopping at that store any more. I refuse to spend my money on a company that has rude employees. To make matter worst, I was not even adknowledge on my way out. Customer Service Training needs to be improved or get mystery shoppers.

• 4t
    4terare May 16, 2019

Yet if they did acknowledge you then you would be complaining that you were not able to shop in peace. Or they were acting like you were stealing.

shipping

My name is kim. Sunday 3/31 I placed my 1st order with ashley stewart due to your denim sequin ad pop up on my facebook page. Im a size 12, and I saw the sequin jean's was available in a size 32. I was under the impression 32 was waist size.. I paid 8.95 to have these jeans shipped and i'm being told it will be an additional $8-10 to return which is $16 in shipping. I'm requesting a $10 credit towards my my purchase. I'm requesting for a corp executive reach out to me and assistant with my issue.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kim loyd
[protected]@aol.com

Please forward my message to a corp executive
Ashley stewart
150 meadowlands parkway, suite 403
Secaucus, nj 07094
Usa

Online purchase

On 3.21 I purchased an item online. When I completed the purchase, I immediately realized I had listed the wrong mailing address. I contacted customer service right away to have them change the mailing address as I had moved an would no longer be able to get mail at the shipping address noted on the order. Initially I was corresponding with someone online. When I explained the situation, I was told that they could not cancel or change the mailing address. I thought the individual I was speaking with was incorrect and that could not be correct. How would I be able to receive my purchase if they couldn't change the address. I then contacted customer service via phone and explained the situation to them and was told the same thing. I thought, this is 2019, not 1980... Hoe could a corporation not be able to change the mailing address on an order that was purchased 5 minutes before I called them? I was told that I had to track the package and once it arrived at the local post office, have them redirect the shipment to my current mailing address. I did that. I tracked the load everyday. Only to find out that after doing so for an entire week, the post office I returned my package do to lack of postal to cover the forward. I called customer service back to resolve the matter and was told, even though they could see that the package was being returned to them I had to wait until they received it and processed it back into their system before I could get a refund. I informed them that I really wanted the product and would preferred that they send a replacement. I was then told that they product was out of stock. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo... Their stupid policy regarding a simple address change has left me completely outraged. I have been an ashley stewart costumer for years and I can not believe their lack of concern in assisting a paying customer with correcting an issue to prevent a terrible outcome. Shame on you!!! All you cared about was taking my $. I have a very big social media platform and will be telling my story to my followers.

free tote bag after spending $75.00 (false advertising)

I purchased $138.00 of clothing yesterday (11/25/2018) at the end of my shopping I added the free tote bag...

bra & underwear

I brought 2 bra from Ashley Stewart 2 months ago & The under wire is rusted, it's to be shine underwire...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices