Ashley Furniture Industries — platinum plus warranty scam
Essentially they promise that this warranty will cover your furniture for a plethora of reasons when you're paying for it. When it comes down to it, there are so many ways they can twist the situation so that it gets caught in the T's & C's and eventually the claim is denied.
I spoke with several managers through escalations and regardless of the situation for each item, they found a way to make sure it wasn't covered.
I only spoke to one employee out of about 5 that was pleasant.
Many were incredibly rude and the final manager I spoke with (Emmie) was horrible and I don't see how she became a manger with the lack of personal skills she has. The entire conversation between us, she spoke over me, many times raising her voice and eventually hung up on me after passing me off on a message that "someone would get back to me within 7-10 business days".
Absolutely horrible experience, would never EVER purchase from Ashley again knowing this is the company they use for their BS warranty, AKA just a way to take more of your money.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order