Asda Runcorncafe

P

on 10/8/12 I called into Asda Runcorn cafe for a tea and a coffee for my aunt. I requested an extra tea bag in the pot as the tea bags used are not very good quality. I would have been happy to pay an extra 10/20 pence for an extra tea bag but on querying my bill was told it was 82 pence!! Is this the dearest tea bag in Britain? Had I been told I would have said forget it but was only told later. This is a disgraceful overcharge and I will not be using the facilities again although I have used the cafe 4/5 times a week in the past.