The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ASC Warranty — won't cover new engine
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently bought an 02 pontiac bonneville as is from a car lot and received an as warranty for 6 months / 6, 000 miles. Within 71 hours my engine spun a bearing and is useless and the whole engine nneds replaced. My mechanic called asc and they said it was wear and tear and not covered! Seriously! The first thing listed in the warranty for engines are bearings. It states no restriction at all for wear and tear or breakage. What a scam! I would never have bought this car if i knew this company was this deceitful. Now i am out $4, 000 and have no car with four kids to care for. Thanks as!
More ASC Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Services Company, Inc. - refusal to honor warranty
- ASC - Illegal Tactics to Steal Your Home
- ASC - Cash Advance USA Payday Loan
- ASC Warranty - cancellation refund
- ASC Warranty - drivetrain "plus" coverage
- ASC - payment reversal
- ASC Warranty - won't cover drive shaft falling off.
- ASC (America's Serving Company) - Mortgage Loan
- ASC - fraud
- ASC Servicing Company - Withdrawing money from account for their made up fees!