Arwyp Medical Centrebad service

L

I brought my daughter (Peyton Kiara Bouwer) in on Saturday 26 January 2019, she had blood shot tonsils now there were 3 doctors on stand by its not Dr brown or the male Dr it was the other female Dr. She came and checked my daughter said it's tonsillitis and she will give her a antibiotic then they came and gave her 2 suppositories and a injection I then called her back to have a look on Peyton body cause she has got spots all over her body she comes into the room and says I shall give her a cream and walks out I then went to her and asked her to please just inform Peyton Dr just about her which is Dr H Roelofse she tells me for what so I said cause I always inform him so she says ja ok. I then go back to the room and we waited for her this Dr to give me the prescription for more than 1 hour and 30 minutes to discover that she knocked off at 4pm I was cross I just sore red how can u be busy with a patient and then not finish the job and go home eventually we got discharged she gave my child a strong antibiotic and capol and bicort Peyton got worse I went to see Dr H Roelofse today and the hospital did not phone him at all to inform him about Peyton cause I asked him and when he looked at her he said they did not do a proper job cause she has got Tonsillitis and hand foot mouth virus that is not cool at all.

I never ever had a problem with arwyp never but Saturday was the worst service I had it shows you that they don't really care about the patients I'm really disappointed in Saturday service.

Regards