ArwypBad service

L Review updated:

I was assisted by Clive who lacked courtesy, he said you Short 41c I proposed 2 fetch it frm my car, he said the cashier will sort it out, he did not bother 2 explain how I should take my medication, I went to pay by the cashier (Tracey) who was rude enough 2 say "what are you saying", I tried to speak up but could not cause I just had an operation done to remove my sinuses, she then started shouting as she asked Clive "how much did you say he must pay?", Clive replied saying that I sent him 2 ask you guys 2 override, she said "his not asking me nicely", I then requested 2 speak 2 the mangr she kept on shouting at me, I then asked if is she refusing 2 call a a manager? she instructed Clive to call Delia (manager), Clive said its fine I will pay the 41 cent, he u jst being difficult, i then asked 4 his name & he showed me his name tag & said "write it down, here is how you spell it, I then asked to speak 2 his mangr he now said his the mangr, I said u can't be da mangr n reqstd his direct manager he said its Delia, I asked 4 her surname and he refused, he said I am boring & I said excuse me & he said from "men to men you are boring". The issue was not 41 cent but the attitude and service rendered by Arwyp employees, I am appalled @ the level of service I received, I was shouted, insulted @ and reminded that I am a typical black man who is unworthy of being treated with respect.

Anonys8202 Feb 06, 2020

Waited more than 2 hours to be attended to and staff did not even seem to care

• Th
    Thembi2013 Nov 12, 2019

I can't rest or sleep despite being here for bedrest as there is banging and drilling.
    Male visitors are using female patients bathrooms which is unhygienic at all.

Johanb Dec 11, 2018

Aircons is hot. Cannot go to cold. Temp already on 28.

Sisters doest want to call management or maintsnaince.

We are trying to whoke day already to fix the aircon but no luck. Please send peopleto fix aircons today 05 December 2018