Art Van Furniture — 3/3-4/6 bookcase rails/black #[protected], invoice #[protected] & [protected]
I am very unhappy with the quality of product that we purchased from your company on 9/17/17. The rails that hold the mattress and box spring up are splitting.
The service representative that came out to look at the item said it can't be fixed and the rail needs to be replaced; just go the 14 Mile, Sterling Hts locations and we can purchase the replacement rails today.
At that location, I was told they don't sell those items on the weekend and have to come back during the week.
I asked the sales person, Tom B, what guarantee do I have that the new rails will not do the same thing. I was told I could purchase the Total Care Extended Warranty which would cover that item for 6 years.
Tom B and the manager, Kevin, were very nice and they did give me a discount on the rails, but I still paid the $75.00 for the service all and paid additional money for the item and the warranty.
Also, the service repair person told us that no one should sleep in the bed until it's fixed and it seems the problem was caused because of excess weight on the bed!!!
More Art Van Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Art Van Furniture - poor quality 
- Art Van Furniture - king koil queen mattress-horrible!! 
- Art Van - poor service 
- Art Van Furniture - lying salespeople - beware 
- Art Van - terrible service 
- Art Van Furniture - billing department through synchrony
- Art Van Furniture - sofa
- Art Van Furniture - mattress
- Art Van Furniture - horrible customer service/furniture not received
- Art Van Furniture - free motel nights