Emporio & Cofake products

R

An Italian asked me the way to the airport.
It was a very friendly guy and he started to ask me details over the way to the airport.
He told me he was the manager of empire Armani and was visiting some potential customers.
He was returning home and offered me his left avers for free, 6 pieces.
He just wanted to have some money to buy some presents for his wife and kid.
If I was buying just one piece for € 700, - have gave me the other 5 for free.
I didn't want to give him that much money so I said that I didn't have that much money.
So he asked me how much I had. I did him an offer and he came up with a watch if I paved 100 more.
Stupid as I was I paved him the money.
Later at home I noticed the bad quality of the clothes.
I was ripped off. Stupid, , .
So be warned for a nice Italian with a Ronald Kadjar and a nice story about his travel home.
DON'T DO IT.

• Ar
    Arslan Jabbar Jul 23, 2017

OMG this just happened to me today! he said he was a fashion designer and is going back to italy and asked for directions and before i could even give him directions he asked me for my size then said ill give you 3 all for free and was going to give me one extra but just to pay for clothng like this is so expensive.but only paid him a lil bit of cash and got 2 jackets for him., but damn reading that from you fully confirmed that this guy was a scammer. had a talk with my girlfriend about if he was or wasnt but this fully confirms it.

• Ne
    Nexhmije Ramadani Oct 13, 2018

@Arslan Jabbar same guy happened to me today.he gave me 6 watches emporio di milano for $250, and tried to give me 3 more watches for $100.im leaving for Itali he said today, im manager to this firm.but i didnt gave more money

@Nexhmije Ramadani Same guy got me today 260 dollars

• Vi
    Vivek91 Jul 18, 2019

@Robert Jones Robert I paid 300 for 3 watches. Missisauga. Showed me the passport and was Jaguar. I asked him about the car and he said he rented it.

• Om
    omgggg Jul 26, 2017

same here this guy is in London Ontario ripped me off

• Om
    omgggg Jul 26, 2017

same story. he is in London Ontario today

• Vc
    VC3 Oct 18, 2017

Same story, slightly different details. He is or was in Calgary, Alberta. He was outside of the Scotiabank on MacLeod yesterday, October 17, 2017.

• Ni
    Nicolas Beker Oct 24, 2017

Same To me un Lausanne swizterland today

• Yo
    younis atari Nov 28, 2017

same story happened to me in Mississauga 9:30 am Hurontario St. he drove Hyundai silver

• Gl
    glynr Jan 31, 2018

He's in Australia now. He said he was looking for the airport as he'd been here for here for the Emporio & Co and he said he would have to pay duty leaving Australia. He tried the same scam, but I noticed he didn't have any luggage and when I questioned him, he become defensive, so I told him to buggar off.

• Sw
    sware27 Feb 03, 2018

Ha, I just got taken in Melbourne, exact same story as glynr. Tried to flog me 12 for about $700, I had 200, and now have four fake watches. Kind of new i was getting done, but eh was quite good and also entertaining. As far as looks they are pretty good fakes and I now have four good looking fake watches that 3 hours later are still keeping time, and have timed them off my iphone. We shall see how long they last!! At this point I don't feel that ripped off, and i am happy to acknowledge that if a fool and his money are soon parted - then i was perhaps a fool! I found though that even at the price he was scamming at ($50) each, considering the boxes, watches, the half hour he spent convincing me, showing me his passport, cash etc etc - he was not going to be making that much! :)

@sware27 Same thing happened today to me mate..he said his name is Bri

Chocchipcookies Mar 03, 2018

Oh my!! The guy is in Sydney!! My brother just got scammed yesterday with watches!! Beware guys

• Lk
    Lkarda Mar 07, 2018

Just got scammed in Sydney. only had $200 on me.

Had the same issue. He was driving a white SUV with plate number AQQ 723

He is a big liar

@Mike124 Was it a white rove ranger

Mike124 Mar 30, 2018

Had the same issue. He was in Coburg near Melbourne driving a white SUV with plate number AQQ 723
    He asked for 700 for 8 watches and pretended he is going to airport and he is a manager at emporio and co. He said he is from Milan and he is here on a business trip. He stopped me and sound lost, then he asked me to show him the direction to airport first. I did. He then said, I’m going back to Italy today and I have these watches with me that I want to get rid off as I don’t want to pay Tax. He said they are samples. He said I was at the Melbourne casino showing our products and I have to leave today. This happen on the 30th of March 2018.
    I’m happy to provide more information if required. I reported him to the police but as i felt the police officer who spoke to me on the phone did not want to help.

• Th
    TheoSt May 02, 2018

Same happened to me also in Bahrain yesterday. He and one more person was at Bahrain Mall and he asked me with an Italian accent the directions to City Center. I gave him the direction and he thanked me and asked me because I was so polite to him if I'm a size 54 for suits. I told him yes and asked him how he knows and why. He told me that he works for Armani and that they were here for 5 days and now they have to hit back to Italy and before that they would like to do some shopping at Citi Center for their families in Italy. He has some suits from Emporio Armani that he got as present from the store and that he doesn't want to bring them back because he will pay VAT on them. He wanted to show them to me if I liked them and he would give them to me as present and I would also show my appreciation to him with a present. I told him that I'm ok to see the suits, but that I would not take anything. He showed me 2 suits, the quality was quite good, tailoring and material. Also all the labels where there and quite well done also. He showed me a catalog of Emporio Armani of the suits and the price about 2, 000 Euros. he told me I could get both, including 2 more jackets, if i would show my appreciation by giving him an iphone X for his wife. I told him that I don't have such an amount and that I will not take them and he should show his appreciation to somebody else. After some talking he agreed to give me all of it for 300BD. I was stupid enough to further negotiate with him and put the amount down to 200 BD. Today after checking the internet I found out that this was a scam and that I was one of the victims. Hope the police will catch them before they rip somebody's else's money.

• Kr
    Kripto Krava May 21, 2018

Same thing, on a supermarket parking lot in Ferney-Volatire, France, just next to Geneva, Switzerland. Gave him 60 CHF for two jackets. That's actually not a bad deal. Same exact story, took part in fashion expo, doesn't want to take the clothes back cause of customs, lost all his money last night at the casino, needs cash for road tolls to get back to Milano.

James Garciia Sep 02, 2018

Same here today September 2 2018 600 dollars por 1 and 3 free same thing he said 😭😭 í bought them

• Ko
    Kol Al Oct 03, 2018

Same thing happened to me two days ago and I have his photo. He was driving a green SUV VOLVO MA plate number.

• Sk
    Skshea Oct 11, 2018

@Kol Al Same here in Naples Florida!

@Skshea Just got me $250 Miami Florida

• Ne
    Nexhmije Ramadani Oct 13, 2018

is in nj now the same person

Anhdosydney Feb 13, 2019

I met the same guy today in Sydney. I know that some things wrong with him but I think he will leave after I offer 50$ for a watch. But no, he sold it to me.
    Please next time if you see him, offer 5$ only.

@Anhdosydney Got me today 260dollars

• Re
    Reza Rahmati Oct 21, 2019

Same thing happened in Toronto, 4 watches for 1000 cad, I paid 200

• Em
    Emil Fin Kozaragic Oct 28, 2020

Sweden today 6 watches 500 dollars first time for me hahahah. hes good but has some stuff thats easy to make him get caught. but i was to late hahahah