Aramexthey lost my parcel

M

I have a shipment box no.[protected] - shipper reference [protected]. from Hong Kong in 5/7/2015

Until now I didn't receive it . It didn't delievered for me. Please where is my box or when I will get it.
When I called the customer service
one of them said it has just reached Al Riyadh. Another one said no it is in Dubai. Another one said no we miss it.

they lost my parcel
they lost my parcel

• Na
    nadimsaed Dec 24, 2015

I sent a small parcel containing a mobile phone for my wife..its her personal phone...i sent it from Abu Dhabi to UK and after two weeks, I found that the parcel was cleared from London customs on Dec 15...when I asked about the parcel, they said they are looking for it./..they then told me that it was clearly lost..
    I think it was stolen...because I have previous experiences with Aramex and many of my friends had such terrible experiences...
    Aramex are thieves, , , its very clear now... I will not leave them alone ..I will go to their Abu Dhabi office on Sunday and cause a very big fuss even if i have to smash the office..
    my name :sender name: nadim Kawach