Aramex South Africa — shipment picked up on 16 january 2016... I am still waiting for my parcel
I ordered a package from a supplier and she shipped it from Stellenbosch on the 16th January 2017 to Centurion. Aramex picked it up at her warehouse, so it was NOT a 'Drop box service'. According to the Aramex website the package is still on-route to Centurion (almost 80 days later). I'm sure that the whole team at Aramex Stellenbosch has had a turn to 'deal' with this issue, because that is all that happens, it gets referred to someone else each time and they don’t respond unless I request feedback. This is absolutely appalling to say the least ' service delivery'. There is a R3000.00 insurance on ALL packages as stated on your home page, even though the people that I have dealt with refuse to acknowledge this. I have informed them that I will now lodge complaints on 3 sites and will continue to do so until I receive either my package or my money back.
I cannot believe that an international company of your calibre deals with complaints in such an unprofessional manner and just loses track of a package and expects the customer to request feedback and just accept that the package is gone.
More Aramex South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Aramex - misleading the customer
- Aramex International LLC - priority express what a joke
- Aramex - parcel not received / wrong update on tracking site
- Aramex - fake service times and unprofessional and liar staff even the management
- Aramex International - shop & ship seems to miss my package
- Aramex International - worst service
- Aramex International - shipment to saudi arabia (awb no. 30516880472)
- Aramex International - rejection of shipping my material that held with my address in shop&ship
- Aramex Courier Services - misbehavior by aramex head bangalor
- Aramex International - shipment no 9234302195 from turkey to riyadh since 17/1 & not arrived till now