Aramex South Africashipment picked up on 16 january 2016... I am still waiting for my parcel

S

I ordered a package from a supplier and she shipped it from Stellenbosch on the 16th January 2017 to Centurion. Aramex picked it up at her warehouse, so it was NOT a 'Drop box service'. According to the Aramex website the package is still on-route to Centurion (almost 80 days later). I'm sure that the whole team at Aramex Stellenbosch has had a turn to 'deal' with this issue, because that is all that happens, it gets referred to someone else each time and they don’t respond unless I request feedback. This is absolutely appalling to say the least ' service delivery'. There is a R3000.00 insurance on ALL packages as stated on your home page, even though the people that I have dealt with refuse to acknowledge this. I have informed them that I will now lodge complaints on 3 sites and will continue to do so until I receive either my package or my money back.
I cannot believe that an international company of your calibre deals with complaints in such an unprofessional manner and just loses track of a package and expects the customer to request feedback and just accept that the package is gone.