AramexNon stop harassment due to kyc rejection

K Jul 23, 2020

This is regarding awb number - [protected]. I had submitted my kyc with amazon already. I also submitted my kyc after receiving sms from your platform but aramex's platform has sent me kyc rejection sms 17 times, and every time I have uploaded my aadhar card as well as a secondary address proof, it has been constantly rejected.

Origin - amazon usa, tracking id: [protected]
Destination - individual purchaser, india
Pick up address - amazon usa, check tracking id: [protected]
Nature of goods - check invoice

According to regulations by the customs department, an individual buyer needs to only provide their proof-of-identity, which will be collected during the time of receipt by the courier and no proof of address is compulsory. Despite that, I have provided a proof of address in the form of my local internet/landline bill on the kyc portal as well, to enable easy delivery by your company. Despite that, I keep getting rejection messages and phone calls.

This is a constant source of frustration for me. None of my previous purchases from amazon, which had been shipped by fedex, dhl etc had caused problems like this when I had submitted my aadhar kyc at amazon itself with no additional address proof. Aramex is the only courier company with so much harassment to a customer.

I have contacted both amazon india and amazon usa support for this problem and suggested that they blacklist aramex. I have seen similar complaints on multiple consumer complaint forums for aramex.
I have also escalated this issue to multiple people within amazon - kedar kulkarni (director, supply chain management), amit agarwal (head of amazon india), tim collins (vp amazon logistics global), prakash rochlani (director, last-mile india), via email/social dm for complaint.