Arabian Time Travel Tourismarabian time travel - scam

A

Hello friends,

If you came across this kind of fraud company I request this is quite big blog, but please spent some time to read and don't invest even don't visit such kind of fishing companies who will take your money which you earned with all your hard work.

Here I am talking about a tour and travels fake company named as "arabian time travel" website is referring tohttp://www.arabianttt.com/

It's totally fraud company. Guys, please don't fill any voucher in any mall, cinemas, big bazar, hypercity, shopping fest, or whatever it may be. The voucher sales person allure u with the facility of voucher, but their main aim is to make u join company like arabian time travel.

# once u fill the voucher, u will get a call from them, they told u that they have some free gifts for u, but for that u have to attend 45-90 minute session.

# in that session they will give u one survey form to judge ur capability of paying money. They will show u brochure containing list of 5 star hotels like grand hyatt, jumeirah beach hotel etc saying that they had a tie up with them. But the reality is they don't have tie up, even they won't share the brochure when u ask them in future.

When u attend the session they will offer u a travel package for 5, 10, 30 years (according to ur capability) with lots of facilities like 5 star hotels booking, health insurance card, gold gym life time registration facility, d-mart voucher every months, good unisex saloon vouchers which inclused spa's and massage packages. They will start from huge amount, and if u r not capable to pay that amount, they will allure u with lots of benefits, and convince u somehow by decreasing the amount and additional facilities.

# they won't allow u to use ur mobile phones to see the reviews and to discuss with ur near and dear ones. Because if they allow, no one will buy their packages.

# during the session, they make environment full of pressure, they won't leave u alone for discussion even for a moment, even they capture ur mind in such a way that they provide every solution of ur doubt by making fake promises. They play loud music in the background, so that u can't hear deal going on, in the next table. Even if u agree, suppose for 5year package at the amount of 1 lakh, it is quite possible that they are offering the same package to other people on the other table at the amount of 70000. From this u can judge that how fraud the company is.

# when u finalizing the deal, u have to sign on an agreement.in that agreement they don't mention the verbal commitment, even one line is there like, the sale's person verbal things are not considered. (I don't remember the exact line).

# they are in such a hurry to take payment that, they wanted to swipe the card before u have signed the agreement. Even they won't let u read the documents properly. It is written in the agreement that "the package offered are non-cancellable and nonrefundable". But the sales person will convince u that, if u don't want u can cancel it any time, they will give u mental pressure by saying such things: today is last day, offer is only for u, if u missed it, u will not get such offers.

# after the payment, the role of sales person is over, it may be possible that the contact card given by the sales person having wrong details. After the payment, all the verbal commitments become'"as per availability commitments".

So now here is the details how I struggled with these fraud people

Arabian time travel (http://www.arabianttt.com/) is new fish in market so there are no blogs or information mentioned about them.
Please do read this just save yourself from fishing and save your money which you earn with lot of hard work.

They made us purchase for aed 10, 000 life time validity 35 days holiday package.
With body and soul health club card free use.
(you wont get this)

I swiped the emirates nbd credit card and converted the amount for 12 months installment because they promised to pay back the interest amount which was actually 1068 aed
After all the documentation we decided to use one weekend in dubai in a 5 star hotel.
I sent emails, phone calls nothing was answered properly. Finally after 24 days I received email saying I cannot go where I want but what they give.
Their customer care manager a lady, is the rudest person I have ever met.
Dear friends it's a lot to say after that I faced to get my money back. Usually they convince everybody.
I am spending this time of mine to draft this just to create awareness among you.

Please don't fall in this trap. You will loose your money, your peaceful life …
Pls reply here if any one of u are in trouble with arabian time travel dubai.
I can share my experience in detail and how I retrieved my money.

• Updated by Vamsi Krishna A · Jul 06, 2019

Taken a package of 4000AED for tourists package they have not given service nor money back. There is no use even when i approached police or Dubai tourism.
    If you are really helping in this matter i ready to give all type of contract documents

Arati Gupta Oct 05, 2021

Can someone help in receiving the refund? I have been cheated in a similar way doe AED 12, 500 from a company called "Royal Adventure Services".

shyam17r Oct 02, 2021

Did anyone here got their money back from this scam?? If yes, please share the procedure to [email protected]

Thanks.

Rahilsm May 30, 2021

I am also victim with a company called Via Miles Marketing Services that is still operating in Dubai. Please let us know how to retrieve the money back.

Arati Gupta Aug 30, 2021

@Rahilsm I have fallen for in a similar trap. I need help too. Please contact me on [email protected]

• Vi
    viamiles Sep 23, 2021

@Rahilsm what is your email, same problem with via miles

• Vi
    viamiles Sep 23, 2021

@Rahilsm what is your email, same problem viamiles

shyam17r Oct 02, 2021

@Rahilsm I am a victim, please let me know the procedure to get back my money.

my mail is : [email protected]

Thanks.

• Ss
    SSV May 10, 2021

We also bought their package for 70days holidays @aed 14000. Same commitment of refunding interest money of emi and after multiple follow ups, one day came to know they are fraud company and stopped responding us completely. We were not able to avail their services 😔. I don’t know if Dubai police has taken any action against them

@SSV Hi SSV,
    You got your money back??

Sasi Nair76 Nov 09, 2020

We need to find this owner Reenamol in order to retrieve our hard earned money.I believe she collected millions from people like us and she ran away..Referring to above comments she’s now living in Aluva Ernakulam So someone lives in Ernakulam can help us to retrieve our hard earned money from Reenamol

Ross Thuring Oct 13, 2020

I am a victim too this scam.Please help me to retrieve the money back.

Satish Muralidharan Sep 11, 2020

As per latest updates from AL Khasna center Karama Neighbour shop owners to ATT, Owner Miss Reenamol Palpandy Parameshwaravilayil now lives in Cochin somewhere near to nedumbassery airport if anyone lives or from Cochin please help us to find out this fraud lady. Is there anyway we can file a case in kerala?? Someone please advice

• Mu
    murshad 999 ali May 01, 2021

@Satish Muralidharan Now a company Named Royal Gland Loyality is repeating same thing. I want my money back can someone hrlp me

Ratish Ramachandran Jul 03, 2020

Found her FB page Reenu Mallika

• Ha
    Harish Govind May 16, 2020

Can anyone help us to find the owner of this Arabian Tours and travels from Kerala, as per passport her name is Reenamol Palpandy Parameswaravilayil, and she’s from Idukki dist She collected huge money from lots of nationalities in UAE especially from Indians, now she’s living in Kerala.

Dipikaarora May 02, 2020

I think gulf royal tours Abudhabi & Arabian time tours this both companies have some Inter connections because when I still remember that I met same executives represents for both companies @ Al Wahada mall Abudhabi

Dipikaarora May 02, 2020

It was completely a money looting company wIth two branches owned by a mallu lady... l already registered a complaint @ DED, if some one get any information about this lady
    Ms Reenamol please update here

Ref:

Satish1555 May 01, 2020

Arabian TTT is a fraud company...Owner Ms Reenamol Parameshwaravilayil collected money from customers like us and ran to kerala, if someone can help us to find her kerala address that will be great, if you have any information please share it here

Satish1555 May 01, 2020

Anwar kh Dec 01, 2019
    I paid AED 18000, for Arabian Time Membership which include travel package, Hotel Accomodation and Health Club Facility, I am trying to contact them but unfortunately, all of contact details is not working . I think they are fraud company, i am going to complain police,

Anwar kh Dec 01, 2019

renjithtr Nov 20, 2019

I am having their photos, if i lodge a complaint with their photos any hope to get the money back?

expecting advise, my mob number : [protected]

Rahilsm May 30, 2021

@renjithtr Contact me on [email protected]

• Zu
    Zubair Ismail Oct 29, 2019

I am also a victim i purchased this package in 6500 AED 1 year ago. I wish I get my money back

Aneesh K P Oct 01, 2019

I've paid an amount of 12000 aed. Now I'm trying to contact them but no response. Just now I came to see the news about their scams. Did anyone managed to get the money back? What can I do? Anyone registered a complaint against them in Abudhabi? Is there any response from these guys?

Ro1984 Sep 09, 2019

I have got enough information about this scam company and those who want to try to recover their money may please get in touch with me.. zero five zero four three four two one four six.

Arjunan Rangan Sep 01, 2019

Hi, I am also a victim of this company. Taken a package of 10000 AED.
    Please let me know how to contact them.
    This is very big money for me.

Ro1984 Sep 10, 2019

@Arjunan Rangan please get in touch with me.. zero five zero four three four two one four six.

Divyankur Agarwal Jun 21, 2021

@Ro1984 This number is not working??

@Ro1984 This is not working number

renjithtr Aug 26, 2019

I am also a victim of this company, I am having their photos . Anyone advise is there any use of this photographs for getting the money back?

• Va
    Vamsi Krishna A Jul 13, 2019

• In
    Infor2 Jun 25, 2019

A company named Tajbe Trip Organizer (www.taj-be.com) is operating a similar scheme in Abu Dhabi. They had held a meeting at the Grand Millennium Hotel in Alwahda some days ago, and signed up a lot of people for schemes mentioned here.

Sajimudeen S Jun 22, 2019

They took AED 18000 for the package and same bad experience for me also.Those who are moving legaly aginst the company, please let me know.I will also join.
    SAJI
    [protected]

S Abbas Jun 17, 2019

I want to join to put case against ATTT. My WhatsApp [protected]. Plz someone help me.

@S Abbas Mention whatsapp number in words

• Ke
    Kemette May 19, 2019

Fortunately, I didn’t lose a large amount (my wife didn’t have to spend more money on knickknacks in her pocket), but nevertheless, I join the rest, we really need to be very careful and never hurry. Money loves silence - remember this expression. This trick nearly frustrated our family moving from Dubai to Abu Dhabi (we were going to work, found it on the site https://jobpro.ae/jobs/abu-dhabi/) - they offered the best conditions, we take a lot of expensive handmade things with us.

renjithtr Apr 07, 2019

if we register the case against ATT, shall we get money back? Please advise
    my mobile number is [protected]

• Ab
    Abdulrafi Apr 03, 2019

They all people moved to abu dhabhi. Started new companies by different name. And also they dont have work visa too. We will form a group and catch them with police in their office.

renjithtr Apr 07, 2019

@Abdulrafi ofcourse, we have to do something.

mattomdxb Apr 10, 2019

@Abdulrafi hi all, Khalidiya mall... spotted two companies operating similar style.. Reliance Holidays, gulf royal travel and tourism LLC.. in the ground floor itself... not sure if connected to Arabian TTT.. however, which i asked a few questions to them, they immediately responded if had i purchased a similar scheme before. i have lost 17, 000 AED in 2018

renjithtr Apr 03, 2019

Please advise what to do for getting the money back.Please advise on this regard.

renjithtr Apr 03, 2019

i am also a victim of this company.Please advise me to get the money back.

renjithtr Apr 03, 2019

@renjithtr 8000 AED I HAVE PAID ..

• Ap
    APS7 Mar 06, 2019

Hi Guys,
    Even I have been the victim of this fraud company. I paid AED 7000 for a 35 days holidays, but never got any holidays.
    Please suggest the way forward or has anyone received the money back then how did he receive it. Please post on this site so that others can benefit.

• Ur
    §uresh Narayanan Mar 02, 2019

Arabian Time Travel Tourism — 105 days holiday ownership...Thin we can complain herein this website ...

• Ur
    §uresh Narayanan Mar 02, 2019

Hi

Even I too paid 17000 DHS and not able to contact them.If anyone can guide me please call me on Suresh-[protected] .

• Go
    gops1963 Feb 27, 2019

Hi I am Gopikrishnan
    me also facing the same issue. let me know. i will also join with you guys.
    I paid Dh20, 000 in October 2017 for a 140-day time-share package with Arabian TTT.

Gopikrishnan
    [protected]

Jahir Hussain Jan 29, 2019

Al also victims of Arabian Travel Fraud company. Plz do let us know if anyone come across the solution to get back my money. Hussain - [protected]

• Sy
    Syed.syed Jan 23, 2019

Hi,

I too paid for this travel and tour on last year on march. They have convinced me to take a package of 7000 aed, 38 days of holiday scheme. I paid with my credit card and still i am paying EMI for that now I feel terribly broken. Could you please help me get it back. I mailed to cancel my membership andto pay my money back.They promised that the will pay by before 15th of December, After frequent follow up, I am unable to reach them.

I am helpless . Can you please help me to get the money back . Please mail me to [email protected]

Rampraneeth Jan 05, 2019

Hi Friends i am also one victim like all of you... Gouse is the person who trapped me his number is working keep trying and please catch him his number - [protected]

• Ab
    Abdul Ravoof Dec 19, 2018

Hi

Am also one of the victim and please advice what is the next step

my number [protected]
    Abdul Ravoof

• Ge
    geethakrishnakumar Dec 12, 2018

I am also the same position, they took AED 15000 to me, no response no reply phone was switch off etc
    kumar [protected]