Aquabliss — refund for faulty goods returned not made despite 3 months of requesting
We ordered 3 shower units on order numbers [protected]/[protected]/[protected]. The orders arrived incomplete and parts not fit for purpose. We managed to source parts from elsewhere. We returned faulty parts and have a POD the company have also confirmed receipt of these parts. We have written, telephoned for full refund of the returned goods which total £317.25. Aquabliss have never disputed this amount is due to be refunded but despite constant e mails (dating back to beginning of August 2017) and constant telephone calls no refund has been made. No phone calls ever returned from accounts department or manager. They are in total breach of consumer rights and simply do not care.
More Aquabliss Complaints & Reviews
- Aquabliss.co.uk - they delivered damaged order 
- Aquabliss - fraudulent business practice!
- Aquabliss - still waiting for my refund
- Aquabliss - ridiculous website!!
- Aquabliss.co.uk - they delivered defective toilet
- AquaBliss UK - delivery / customer service
- Aquabliss - appalling customer service
- AquaBliss UK - bathroom unit
- AquaBliss UK - wrong delivery. false promises to collect & refusing to refund us because they haven't collected it as promised.
- Aquabliss - worst service ever