APSRTCapsrtc online booking site

H

Hi,
I have tried for many times for online booking of tickets in the site www.apsrtc.in. But everytime it is showing the message as "Server is busy. Please try after sometime...sorry for the inconvenience ( code: MxUXCD )".

How many days that site display this message? Is it possible for me to login and book the tickets online?

Since from many days and for many many times i have tried, and the unable to login because of server busy message.

Please do the needful to the passenger and provide an easy way to book the tickets online in the site www.apsrtc.in

• Ha
    hanurao1771 Sep 09, 2009

Yes...horrible...I am also getting the same message from Day 1 the apsrtc went online... I have written a mail to the email id given in the site...but no response...god save us...

Santosh1234 Sep 14, 2009

Hey can you give me the email id ?

• Ms
    M.S.R.PRAKASH Sep 24, 2009

I agree with above message please provide a better facility like KSRTC theyir site is very good. Lot of passengers like APSRTC other state public also intrested but this service is very bad please make it fast and rectify the site working. the following error Server is busy. Please try after sometime...sorry for the inconvenience ( code: MxUXCD ). Am trying everyday.

Make it fast...

anillogica Oct 13, 2009

Yes, I too had the same problem with thier website. I really don't know why these bleady people doing like this. This is the best exmple for thier careless. Some one action has to take action on this.

• Fe
    Feroz22 Oct 14, 2009

I haven't seen such a bad site till now, every time we try to login the same message is displayed .hope they might have developed some thing other then this message . only god can save APSRTC ...

• Ve
    Venkats Nov 29, 2009

This is the worst govt site i had ever seen, Even the site is launched nearly 4-5 months back, when ever u try to open it. It will say."server is busy. Please try after sometime...sorry for the inconvenience ( code: MxUXCD ).’’

But friends u know one interesting thing there is one more login called "agent login" is there .which will work fine all the time...Really crazy..na...But except crying we cant do anything on this...

Thanks
    Venkat

Satish99 Mar 23, 2010

When http://apsrtc.in/ site will be free?

Monday to Sunday every time i will get the above message i dont know when the site will be free and why the APSRTC not able to upgrade the site?

i hope Radiantinfo only knows that because that company only developed the site. May be that company belongs to one of the politician :)

Thanks,
    Satish

• Ps
    p_shahid2002 May 08, 2010

We public submitting many complaints towards accessing the APSRTC site Online, but NO RESPONCE FROM APSRTC - is seems they don't bother. We got fed up with this error code: MxUXCD.

What is the meaning in advertising yourself?? that the online booking is available for public convenience. But we understood now that the online site is available only for AGENTS OF APSRTC.

Self have experienced the same, we couldn't able to access the APSRTC site but at same time the agent will book the ticket.

THE APSRTC SHALL RESPOND????? OR advertise yourself that, your online site is meant for AGENTS only and not for the PUBLIC.

Shahid - Nellore

• Sr
    sr4justice Jun 04, 2010

Bringing you another incident of reckless driving by an RTC bus driver. This incident happened at KPHB junction where we were waiting in our car at the red light. It was a single road but then all the cars and other vehicles had left the lane clear for vehicles to take a right turn. So we never expected someone like the bus driver to actually squeeze into the left lane when he wanted to take a right. There was no hurry for sure as there were two cars before us and then our car and then the bus. But this bus driver of the bus registered as AP28 Z 15 wanted to overtake and started squeezing into the very narrow left lane and almost broke our side mirror. When we asked him to stop he started using filthy language without even bothering about the fact that I am a lady. Where should we the citizens learn the new rules which the APSRTC bus drivers use while they are on road? Who gave them the right to use abusive language on anyone they like?

• Ga
    gag317 Jun 29, 2010

hi guys,

please let me know, how can i give the complaint on apsrtc website. Its a horrible website for online booking. I dont know how a website is busy even after 12 night. I hope this shameful creatures will make the needful correctiond.

gautham/hyderabad

Chandrasekar321 Sep 14, 2010

hi... that is actually some other issue.. what i usually do is, login once and then use F5 to refresh the page again and again. if u r lucky, u ll get logged in before 25 attempts :)

• Su
    Subramanyam Dasari Oct 13, 2010

Hi,

I have tried to book a ticket online and navigated till payments page. The amount is been debited from the credit card but the ticket is not booked. Can you please let me know how to proceed and get my money back.

Thanks,
    Subramanyam

Anonymousha Oct 25, 2010

Go by train

• Ra
    raphi Nov 25, 2010

When i went to do reservation for my native the person who is there in the reservation counter APSRTC Reservation counter yelahanka is speaking very rudely and started misbehaving.

Please teach him a lesson so that he is doing his job properly.

• Go
    gopinath raju Dec 21, 2010

Not only the site, APSRTC drivers also are cruel and irresponsible to the soceity...On 17 December 2010, in the night, I was riding my motorcycle. At approximately 9:55 PM, I stopped at SR Nagar Signal before the APSRTC bus AP 28Z 5355 and was waiting for the green signal. The bus was on to complete left side of the road, from where it cannot pass the signal going straight, it needed to turn little towards right. The moment our green signal was on, the bus driver wanted to overtake me, while doing so, he hit my vehicle mirror and I went out of control and fell down. Luckily the biker next to me overtook the bus and asked the driver to stop the bus, otherwise the driver did not even realize and was almost about run over me and my bike completely and might have resulted in serious mishap.

• Vi
    vik123 Feb 11, 2011

worst site in terms of availability..jaago apsrtc!!

• Go
    goli bulli raju Jun 25, 2011

driver non stop service

• Sr
    sriniraja Aug 11, 2011

BEWARE OF APSRTC ONLINE RESERVATION USING YOUR DEBIT CARD. I have booked and cancelled a ticket from Shamshabad Intl airport to Vijayawada using my bank debit card. I have been told that the cancellation refund will be credited within 2 to 3 weeks but it is almost more than a month since I cancelled ticket but not received the refund. And also, I have been charged twice for the same journey date for which I cancelled later. I wrote a detailed e-mail with all description but never received any acknowledgement or tracking number for the complaint e-mail I sent. I called customer service 040-[protected] numerous times but they always advised me to e-mail the complaint and I did but never received any response for the e-mails.

• Ni
    nicolethomson Sep 15, 2011

i booked ticket in apsrtconline.in, bangalore to hyderabad mgbs and the process is pretty simple and speedy.

• Sw
    swathi1 Dec 03, 2011

Hi,
    people who stay in sanathnagar are facing problems regarding transportation of APSRTC though there is a bus stand but
    no proper buses. some people daily has to go towards kukatpally from sanathnagar.But there is no direct bus arranged from sanathnagar to kukatpally, so people has to get down at erragadda junction and go towards kukatpally also some wants to get down at the erragadda junction so request you to arrange frequent buses directly from sanathnagar to kukatpally and arrange a nearest bus stop at erragadda junction for the ones who want to go towards bharatnagar.
    hope you consider this

manohar.k Nov 30, 2012

sir, i'm a student of kv-1, afa, dundigal. i will stay in narsapur. daily i will go to the bus to school. the bus had been taken place an accident. so, the bus is not coming. the bus no: AP23U9006. depot: medak. medak to secunderabad. it will come at 7 a.m. there is no ordinary bus coming at that time. there is no bus on that time so we are going in auto. auto is everyday risk journey in forest area.my parents are afraid of us. Please send a bus on that time.

• Va
    varaprasad cs May 15, 2014

Apsrtc runs a bus service from palakollu railway station to badilanka, pasarlapudi which was more covenient to konaseema passengers coming from narsapur exp from hyderabad. Since last six months the bus was not allowed at the railway station premses due to the pressure given by the auto drivers to the station master. Now the bus is being kept at half km away from the rly. Station causing a lot of difficulty to the passengers coming to the palakollu rly. Stn. Is it not the legitimate duty of the depot manager razole to cordinate the issue with the rly. Authorities or to the higher ups of the apsrtc. Pl enquire into the issue and renew the bus service from the palakollu rly station premises.

• Ta
    tammineni.er Jul 01, 2014

made by the people and for the people.. looks funny.. orai chetta edavallara..does any one maintaining this website?
    why you guys will create this kind of websites if no one is maintaining it..

Dear concerning officers,
    Please do respond to below complaints.
    Thanks