Applied BankFees, no way to get a payment in

This is THE WORST BANK ever. I have a credit card from this bank. I am a heavy credit user and make marginal income and often run my cards 10 to 30 dollars over their limits. I always catch up my payments before 40 days and I have six other credit cards that I make payments to online and otherwise. ALL of my other credit accounts including Bank of America, Capital One, etc. receive my payments immediately and credit them quickly. NOT APPLIED BANK! HUMONGOUS FEES for making a stinking payment and then they don't credit it for DAYS until a late fee is applied which pushes the card over the limit IMMEDITELY TRIGGERING ANOTHER FEE FOR OVERLIMIT AND I AM OUT 50 dollars right there. No one is available to answer any calls and there is no e-mail, no chat, no NOTHING!! This bank STINKS!! DO NOT EVER GET A CARD FROM THESE JERKS!!!

• Th
    the prez Apr 13, 2013

i would just like to add my two cents.it is nearly impossible to make online payments, unless you have a few hours to waste.i have a dozen c/c, this one takes longer to make a payment than ALL the other cards together.and thats besides the rip-off fee to pay online.
    this card will get paid off and cut up ASAP!!!