AppleoneNo Results

N

I have been with Appleone for more than six months and in the beginning the agent at the time did a great job his name was Al, but he is nolonger there. So i got a new representative and she hasn't done anything for me. It seems like i have to harrass her in order to get a response. I have called her numerous times and she is never available, and i have left messeges via emial and via phone. It's fine if you can't find anything for me but i know i qualify for several jobs i see posted on their websites so there is no excuse. All i ask for is the opportunity to interview, the employer will make the best choice. I am not being represented at all. I've had better luck in finding my own jobs and that just isn't right.

• Cr
    crawdad610 Nov 23, 2009

The reps at Appleone are idiots! I applied for a simple data entry job...Im between jobs now but, I have 15 years of banking, half of that in management. I am working a grave shift job now doing office work (typing, filing...general stuff) but, am looking for day work too, hopefully back in banking. Anyhow, on the day of my scheduled interview with them they called me and cancelled. When I called to find out the reason, I was told I did not qualify for the job?!?!?! I finally got the real reason after some badgering...I was not qualified because none of my previous titles nor my current title held the word "receptionist" or "clerk"!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!

• Va
    Valencia,CA Oct 22, 2009

Apple One is a scam they only use you to get "sales leads" from you resume. They are not the only staffing agency doing this. They all do this. I think they actually use your resume information verbatim when they post their job descriptions on website and local newspapers. They also have their other offices call them when they have applicants in their office taking their stupid tests to make them seem like there busy. Think about it how come they seem to have several job postings when there is no work out there? And then when you do call them about the posted "job" it has been filled or you don't somehow match up with the qualifications. Trust me you are better off searching on your own. Staffing agency used to help potential employees it's not like that anymore.

• Sr
    SRG1 Jul 29, 2009

If you are "perfect" for a job you would get it. What you don't get is the company that is using the agency dictates who gets the job and who doesn't. Also advertisements are not always updated (or even allow you to change). Good luck in your job search. It is apparent you will need it.

• Kk
    K Kroon Jul 06, 2009

AppleOne posted over 25 jobs locally in the Orlando area and I immediately applied for one of the position because I was a 'perfect match'. On the morning of my schedule interview, I received a call that I didn't have enough experience because I wasn't employed and therefore my appointment was cancelled. I questioned the person if he even looked at my resume. He said I needed to be working to be considered for employment. HUH????? Then he said that they only had 4 openings and I questioned as to why over 25 was showing on their website??? Oh, we haven't updated it. False hope and a scam, thats what this company is promoting...

Orlando, Florida