Having problems with Lunasmods.com?

Lunasmods.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 1, 2017. The latest review 2 Luna accounts scammed was posted on Feb 26, 2021. The latest complaint Scam on gaming accounts was resolved on Feb 01, 2017. Lunasmods.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews. Lunasmods.com has resolved 1 complaints.

Lunasmods.com Customer Service Contacts

ROW DTLA, 777 S Alameda St Bldg 1, Unit 100
Los Angeles, California

Lunasmods.com Complaints & Reviews

Lunasmods.com2 Luna accounts scammed

I had bought 2 luna account to play with my son 1 month before the scam .
I'm sure theire thiefs are working on new ( ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶) scam now.
This is the same storry with:
Absolute menu 2018
Cubexis
[censored] menu
Force Axe
etc...
sadly the modding in GTA Online is a long suite of pro scammers

2 Luna accounts scammed

• Ke
      Kevin2811 Feb 26, 2021

Lunacheats is not affiated with lunasmods. Lunacheats sold cheats for GTA. Lunasmods gives players money.

Lunasmods.comServices

This is a scam beware. They stay under the radar by paying people to leave good reviews. They failed to provide what I paid for and I lost $90. A waste of money and time. The contact me page is completely outdated as there is only a discord and no official phone number or email. The owner masks his identity to prevent being harrassed on social media about his scams. The website also says they provide servicing and accounts for ps4, xbox 360, xbox one, and pc, this is not true. They are falsely advertising the ability to create xbox one accounts which is impossible. Dispite this I would have liked to recieved what I paid for not just half of my order. Further legal action will be taken. Luna has since blocked me on discord when I contacted them to recieve my products.

• Op
        Operation Rainbow Jan 25, 2021

why did luna mods shut down and will i get my money back from them

• St
        stanley21891 Sep 11, 2020

I paid for money on xbox one for gta v and I got what I paid for. Their staff member ellis helped me

JoshuaSerra May 07, 2020

Stop (one of their staff members) just helped me get money on xbox one. lunasmods is legit

• Se
        Serge ModZ May 07, 2020

I've paid for custom money multiple times and had gotten my service taken care of in 10 mins best provider out

• Sw
        Swayy May 07, 2020

They are super legit. Me and my bro both got money for PS4!

• Sw
        Swayy May 07, 2020

I bought money on GTA V about 4 times now the staff member ellis and stop helped me getting my xbox one money

• Nu
        NuetralVibez May 07, 2020

I purchased an account and got it in about 30 hours. Yeah it was a little bit longer than I thought, but I did get it.

• Co
        CODLegend May 07, 2020

i bought my mw2 premade account and it worked perfect, the only reason you wouldnt get what you ordered is when you dont read the website, i see little [censored]es like you crying all day in Lunas general discord.

• St
        StevenGenda211 May 07, 2020

I purchased GTA V money for Xbox One... They are legit. Stop helped me.

• F2
        F2_Drxp Oct 31, 2020

@StevenGenda211 So they are for sure legit, this is my first time looking into things like this to buy gat money from. I have looked at digizani and its super expensive. So I am investigating lunasmods.com

Sep 12, 2019

Lunasmods.com — gta5

I paid $140 for two GTAV packages for my nephew and myself only to be told after payment they can't do it and...

Lunasmods - DM Luna - Scammer — Mods for playstation and xbox

I just got ripped off this weekend on a GTA Full Package, after i paid the $25, he said it would be done in 1...

Lunasmods.com — Scam on gaming accounts

On the 22nd Jan 2017 i purchased mods for my PS4 account on www.lunasmods.com, after payment i got details on...