Apollo Pharmacywrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.

Hi,

I am registering the complaint against the apollo pharmacy. Recently, I visited Dermatologist Dr. Srabani Ghosh Zoha about my uneven toning on my face. Doctor has prescribed me Medicine - GLUTONE (600) . But the medicine provided to me is - GLUTON 600. Gluton 600 is for completely different treatment and not related to skin at all. I have been consuming the wrong medicine for 4 days. And on 5th day, I was searching about the medicine in the internet and found no clue related to skin problem. I was terrified to see this and immediately compared with the prescription. The medicine was different.Immediately rushed to hospital to get checked with the doctor. And she also confirmed that medicine is different.

This is a urgent request to take action immediately about the negligence of the apollo pharmacy.If i would have never known about this negligence, i would have been taking all these medicines for 2 months as prescribed by doctor.Please take immediate action on the pharmacists. A single letter "e" in the medicine can change the purpose of the medicine and cause fatal issues in the patients.

Another complaint i want to register about the BAD hand-writting of the doctor. I am unable to compare the medicines with the prescribed one in the prescription. Please ask Doctors to provide a print out of the prescription .

wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.
wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.