Apollo Pharmacycustomer courtesy and refusal to accept

G

I purchased medicines (30 tabs galinerve) on 11th August 2008 as prescribed by the doctor from apollo pharmacy - adyar branch, MG road, Chennai. But unfortunately the medicines never suited to my mother's health and by consuming one tablet she had developed vomiting and dizzy and it went to the extent of admitting her in the hospital. When consulted the doctor, they prescribed another medicines. Hence I approached the branch with the bill and the balance 29 capsules the next day to request them to take back and provide the alternate medicines. Understand from them that they can take return only if the capsules are in batches of ten and multiples and they further informed that it is the policy of Apollo pharmacy. I have been so far a customer of apollo and the refusal took me by surprise. the staff were also discourteous and mentioned that the policy need not be known to public. But I feel as a customer the public should be informed. Besides the arrogant way of replying to a customer has to eb condemned. I look forward that apollo pharmacy to intervene in this matter to take necessary action to take back the medicines and provide alternative medicines as requested. II amy eb constrained to take legal action thro consumer court for misconduct and refusal to exhibit the policy.

• Updated by Nayan sarkar · Sep 01, 2019

Please contact my ph number +[protected]

• As
    ashok patil Feb 09, 2020

not good service ..not good prodect..

• Vi
    vinays24 Dec 14, 2019

1. The person managing the branch is always rude and talks like "do not waste my time" always.
    2. He never provides discount thats is allowed by other apollo pharmacy stores to corporate employees.
    3. When asked for his name, he says I don't have a name.

• Vi
    Vishakha sharma Oct 30, 2019

I have ordered medicine from udaipur from Apollo pharmacy which needs to be delivered to bareilly but it has not been delivered yet but the status is showing that the order has been delivered and I have also done the online payment. Kindly consider my case

• Sh
    Shweta56 Sep 30, 2019

I did buy the glucometer one month back and tried using it. I [censored]ed my finger so many times n got no reading despite of green signal blinking.

Please do TC care as you people are in medicine nd do return your useless glucometer.

• Na
    Nayan sarkar Sep 07, 2019

Durgapur benachita market front 14ft total 400 to 380 sqft rent 40000k. Please contract no is +[protected]

sachin jamor Jul 29, 2019

Your toll free number is chargebal ...

• Av
    Aveesha May 18, 2019

Hi I am a customer of apology ph.
    In kama reddy new bus stand branch is very irresponsible member they talked rubbished. foolish language.. I want some medicine replace they won't give me... and they are very worst responsible.. Please take the complaint..

• Po
    Poonam Belamkar Jan 23, 2019

The benefit of 500 rupees were not received by AMHSP 494793 Pandurang belamkar after the purchase of 6000 rupees medicines.
    Mobile number [protected].
    Please do the needful and reply to me at [email protected] shop 5 and 6 blossom arcade mira road.

• Na
    nagarajan69 Jan 05, 2019

Hi, I visited apollo pharmacy koothanallur in thiruvarur district. I placed an order for tablets but till now they are not responding us. I got msg like medicine to be refilled on 23.12.18. kindly help me

• Gi
    Girija Kanta Mishra Oct 15, 2018

Kindly issue hand written bill dt [protected] of Ramamurthy Nagar near Yerranapalya Bus stop Bangalore VIDE duplicate bill no. 16016CC0023732 for Rs. 620.85p, mutilated in printer. My insurer rejected the duplicate. Hence Pl send me a hand written bill. G K MISHRA mob No. [protected] House SC/57 plot 273/3 PO SHAKTINGAR Rourkela 769014 Odisha

• Sh
    Shijju Aug 20, 2018

Kindly provide information about tadalafil avaialble
    I am a pharmacist searching this medication for ED
    Kindly provide us informstion about this

U can email me at my below email.ID
    [email protected]

Waiting for ur prompt and positive response on this

Thanks

Chrisnezar Jul 13, 2016

Apollo pharmacy states as 24 hours..I had an emergency had buy medicine at 1 o clock mid night...i went there shop was open and no one to service..it was not just me there were 3 more people banging the door to wake someone to buy medicines...These are essential services and people are so negligent. Finally i had leave the shop without medicines to near by hospital.

• Dv
    Dvenkatreddy Dec 22, 2015

Kindly.take.action.immediately.ok

• Ra
    radhika125 Dec 17, 2015

Hello team,

I stay at Lingampally and I went into apollo pharmacy (91875) to purchase tablets prescribed by my doc. Pharmacist provided wrong tablets and this is not acceptable, unknowingly I took those tablet s.
    I am under medication and I care for my life. Pharmacist employed there is of no good, please take proper action and save lives.
    I mailed all the details with attachments (Pharmacist, tablets provided to me and the bill receipts) to the email id [email protected] haven't received any update.

• Dv
    D.venkatreddy Sep 20, 2015

Visakhapatnam. Marripalem.appolapharmsy.very.bad.medicine.take.action.immediately.OK.my.name.venkatreddy

• Ku
    Kustagi HariKrishna Oct 06, 2014

Hi,
    This complaint is against the Apollo pharmacy.

Executive Name :Anjilu Reddy,

Executive is speaking with the customer Rudely and speaking Unccessary words.

Please take the necessary actions of this executive or warn him or do as per rules in Apollo.

Executive should should ask me “sorry” in written and Oral not the staff of
    Apollo Branch, If not further actions will be taken .
    Branch : NO:24, HREE COMPLEX, GROUND FLOOR, , Puttalingiah Rd, Padmanabhanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka

• Va
    VANEET GUPTA Dec 10, 2011

This is Vaneet. I want to file a complaint against your EAST PATEL NAGAR Branch, Whereby the attendant has refused to deliver the medicine, being order is less than INR 100.

However such conditions has not been mentioned anywhere on your website and branches. The requested medicine was required on urgent basis.

I am surprised as well as harassed by such a unpleasant and irresponsible behaviour of the attendant.

Request you to take immediate and urgent action towards the same.

Vaneet Gupta
    Mob: [protected]

• Ap
    ApolloManagementTeam May 26, 2011

Dear All,
    Read your anguished feedback about Apollo Pharmacy. We feel sorry for falling short of your expectations. We would request you to please place your complaint on record in our Apollo Hospitals website in the feedback section by writing to our management team and raising the issue. Your feedback is important to us, looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards.
    Apollo Management Team

• Aj
    aj Thomas May 03, 2011

I write to you in disgust and disbelief that a company of the stature and purported adherence to rules as the Apollo group have allowed a completely unqualified individual to man their outlet in kaggadasapura, bangalore.The incident happened this afternoon when i had popped in to purchase a few prescription drugs. To my horror, the individual manning the counter couldn't even read the prescription, much less understand the drugs i wanted. Seriously doubting his ability to service my request, i enquired as to his qualification. Initially, he insisted that he was a qualified chemist but on demanding proof(certificate) he quickly retracted his statement, replaced the medicines back (the right ones I'm assuming) and told me they weren't available. I asked to speak with the man in charge and was asked to dial a number of one balaji. balaji tells me he's not at the store and is out on "some work". when questioned on why he allowed the store to be serviced by somebody so incompetent, he got on the defensive and asked me to complain to whoever i wanted to.

I ask the people at apollo pharmacy the following:

What would have happened if i had accepted those drugs and they turned out to be the wrong ones?
    What business does the employee(balaji) have being anywhere else but his station during work hours?
    And what reasoning does he employ in keeping an individual who has serious incompetence for that role?

There are other stores in the neighborhood, mediplus and few other local chemists etc. I assumed that the Apollo pharmacy brand would have meant something. Clearly i was wrong.

This, i hope they will admit is a serious infraction of the rules they presumably uphold. I can only assume the reason why balaji was so confident of there being a lack of penalty to such a crime is because apollo pharmacy, as a company could not be bothered to react to these complaints.

I hope i haven't wasted my time detailing this incident out. I hope an apology will be tendered, some action will be taken and I'm kept appraised of such action.

Till then, my trust in apollo pharmacy will remain suspect.

Ajay Thomas

• Ba
    Balaji007 Feb 23, 2011

Apollo Pharmacy Not have good Staff .. they dont know how to treat a customer .. Even they dont know about any thing .. Very bad services at AP,

• Su
    Subhasis Das Jan 14, 2011

Hi I purchased Rabies immunoglubolin injections 1200 units and paid 24000 to appollo pharmacy, Banjra hills, Appollo hospital. At that time I had forget to take my Appollo ATM card, which gives Rs 500 vouchers for every Rs 6000 and is valid accross AP. So I should get Rs 2000/- vouchers . But when I consulted about it in help line no 040-[protected], they told no you will not get this as it is for appolo pharmacy outlet only and since I have purchased it from Appolo pharmacy which is loacted inside the appolo hospital, I will not get. But nothing such is mentioned in the Terms and condition of the card. Which clearly states that the card is valid in the state of andhra pradesh. Please help and let me know the next step my ATM card no is AAPCH 1314540 and Appolo OP Pharmacy, Jubille Hills Appolo hospital bill no is cc0013071, bill date 27 dec 2010.

• Av
    avinash sarode Nov 02, 2010

Atm card of apollo pharmacy gift is not giving

• Co
    coolcust1 May 29, 2010

My experience is...that they have very very rude staff. Even i have a REAL bad experience with apollo pharmacy guys and company doesn't respond. you can check what happened with me here

Christopher Jan 27, 2009

I asked for a medicine and the attendant told me they have that medicine and he came with the medicine and the shop in charge told me that they cant give me the medicine. I asked for 6 tablets but he told me i that he cant give 6 tablets and that i have purchase at least 10 even i agreed for that but still he was not ready to give me the medicine.

The reason that he me was really shocking, he told me that if he sells the medicine to me he cant return the medicine and get a refund.The attitude that he had was really disgusting to him money was more important that a persons life.To me i would have even bought the full sheet.But the attitude was so cheap so i left the shop immediately and never to visit that shop again.

I dont understand why such a reputed organization has some cheap pigs like this to work in their organization

• Ji
    Jitesh Dhawan Nov 02, 2008

Apollo Pharmacy is overall a value added service but i am sorry to say the staff is really rude, sometimes i even dont prefer to visit this store just because of the rudeness and behavior with customer.

I am a regular customer and since last 3-4 months i hardly visit any other chemist shop but my experience in Indirapuram, Amrapali green Branch Ghaziabad was so bad that now i feel to shift to some other chemist shop just because the staff is really rude and i am very much dissatisfied with the way they speak. They use so harsh language. I request you to please take immediate action otherwise the goodwise will surely suffer.

Rest everything is good but staff is rude n harsh. I dont want to switch to any chemist shop but if the situation will not be better then no other option for consumers and word of mouth is always there..!!!

Jitesh